What influencers say and what they actually mean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Bubbly Aquarius says “obsessed” so much. I’m not sure if there is a thread relating to her but I’m wondering I can’t be the only one noticing the high levels of freebies she is getting

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed Bubbly Aquarius says “obsessed” so much. I’m not sure if there is a thread relating to her but I’m wondering I can’t be the only one noticing the high levels of freebies she is getting
I noticed, must have been doing some expert level brown nosing! I get such a smug vibe from her!?

Be kind = be kind to me, and don't call me out on shady behaviour or valid criticism. I will continue to be mean to people and drag them if I want to as I'm an infuencer and not on the same level as the plebs that follow me.
This ^ so much. I recall when Caroline Flack died they all took the chance to tailcoat her death, seizing it as the opportunity to try and censor any & all criticism of the influencer 'industry'. Didn't it go as far as some online petition they were all championing under the guise of humanity for Caroline, but in reality their concern was rooted in grubbing self-interest rather than compassion.

Reactions: 1