What influencers say and what they actually mean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

"Instagram and YouTube used to be my happy place, it's just not the same now" = I'm annoyed I have to declare adverts and people are getting sceptical and dare to question me

pr = AD gifted blagged freebie even though I'm not a member of the press it's a way to get paid tax free and hide ads from my idiot viewers.

"I just want positivity on my feed" = only messages of admiration are welcome, don't you dare question that I'm begging or not paying for things.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, just trying to make people happy" = I know deep down I'm in the wrong just promoting products using my children and pretending these ads for consumption are entertainment but don't question me, it pays a lot for easy work and I don't want to have to get a plebs job.

"I've set up a home account for those of you interested in interiors, go follow!" = I've set up another account just to beg for freebies and ads

Add any more you have😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
“I love supporting small businesses!” = I’ve got this for free so go and support the small businesses with your money and they will send me more free stuff!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"So many of you have been asking where I got my..." = no one had asked but I want to make some money off this.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“I only do adverts that are an organic fit for my channel/I only advertise products I really love and would use myself” = I will advertise anything and everything if im being paid to do it. Half of the stuff I advertise, I’ve never heard of and would never buy or use in a million years! I will sell these products on eBay as soon as I have banked the fee for this advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I love reading your comments’ - I love that comments make my engagement look good so I can get more freebies,please keep commenting even though I won’t reply (but may give you a red heart if you are very lucky)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone tell me where to get x product from... then with the results tagging the brands..... which company is going to send me freebies....

Reactions: 9
HAHA. Great thread.

"Guyzzzz let me know in the comments below if you want me to film a video on that thing that happened to me last week, like you know a storytime or something. 10,000 likes and I'll film it."

Reality: Never films the video, carries on doing vague clickbait about some storytime content and leaves viewers mugged off and none the wiser.

Reactions: 5
‘Sorry I look such a mess’/you’ll have to excuse the state of me’- I know I look great but I really love the ego massage that I get from reading the comments confirming that I do,in fact, look great.

‘this is an ad but I genuinely love the product’ -even though I have never mentioned it on my channel before and never will again once I get my money.

• Haha
“Sorry I’ve been quiet today”- no one cares or has noticed?
“Thought I’d pop in because I’ve had a lot of messages about this”- luring us into another aff link ad!
“Omg I look such a state I’ve only just noticed with mad hair I apologise”- you wouldn’t have come into stories without knowing you look ok đŸ˜łđŸ˜«

does my head in!

Reactions: 5
"I am living my best life"
I am home alone filming myself on my phone while my friends are out having fun.
"I am so excited to bring you this christmas gift guide"
I will flog any tat for a few more quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHA. Great thread.

"Guyzzzz let me know in the comments below if you want me to film a video on that thing that happened to me last week, like you know a storytime or something. 10,000 likes and I'll film it."

Reality: Never films the video, carries on doing vague clickbait about some storytime content and leaves viewers mugged off and none the wiser.
Too funny !!! Must add to this thread tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Be kind = be kind to me, and don't call me out on shady behaviour or valid criticism. I will continue to be mean to people and drag them if I want to as I'm an infuencer and not on the same level as the plebs that follow me.

Reactions: 8
'This is a good investment piece' It's nothing of the sort and will take a chunk of your rent

'Can anyone recommend...?' Yes, I know how Google works, but I'm sniffing for freebies

'Mr [my IG name] is so wonderful and I tell him I love him every day' I've told him if he messes up again, it's over

'To my surprise, x company got in touch' Got it for free
'I was invited to try'
Got it for free
'I was invited to' Got it for free
'I was kindly gifted' Got it for free

• Heart
  • Haha
I look forward to reading your comments...(I'll delete and block anyone who disagrees with me)đŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Women support women – you support me and buy the tat I flog. I won’t support you

Good Vibes only – don’t ever criticise me

Let me know what you’d like to see me do – give me some ideas for content

Reactions: 7
I 've had loads of DM's asking me what brand my outfit was and you are loving it, so the brand reached out to me with a discount code for you guyzzzzz seen as you all asked = i had 1 person ask about my outfit and I thought i could exploit that, beg for a code then flog it to you guys for the affilliate cash.

Reactions: 2
When they've been called up on something stupid they've said or done

I AM A GOOD PERSON ... self-explanatory

Reactions: 4
When they say "I'm OBSESSED with whatever they're trying to flog"😡. Roughly translated it means it's ok but I need to sound more enthusiastic🙄

Reactions: 3