What happened to the “bad boy/girl” of your class in school!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to know this, and also what the fellow class clown is up too now!
In my school the bad boy of the class always fighting and in trouble ended up in prison for a serious crime against a woman.
the class clown was me and I’m doing okay and quite happy but I have just found out recently I probably have ADHD. So it explains a lot!.

Reactions: 4
“Bad boy” - last I heard he was in & out of prison for petty crimes. I know he’s heavily into drugs and is an all round unpleasant person.

“bad girl” - dropped out when she was 16, ended up pregnant and had a few kids before she was 20 (not all to the same guy) is now married (to someone else) they have a few kids together so she’s got about 6 kids total but she’s a hairdresser and they seem to be doing ok, nice house/nice cars etc etc (she still looks rough as hell though!!)

Reactions: 2
The “bad girl” (who everyone said would either end up in prison or killing her self) -left school mysteriously right before GCSE’s and was never seen again until the invention of Facebook. She’s now highly educated with multiple degrees, lives in a her dream house with her handsome husband, travels the world for work and fun, and is doing pretty bloody well for herself.
Those witches really underestimated me 😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The “bad girl” (who everyone said would either end up in prison or killing her self) -left school mysteriously right before GCSE’s and was never seen again until the invention of Facebook. She’s now highly educated with multiple degrees, lives in a her dream house with her handsome husband, travels the world for work and fun, and is doing pretty bloody well for herself.
Those witches really underestimated me 😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉😉
Love this 😍

Did anyone else just use to walk out of a lesson and sod off for the day or was that just me? I’d always walk past my friends classroom and look through the window. I was forever in trouble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bad girl (aka bullying witch) married a really lovely guy, then cheated on him with someone else and left him for the other guy who had 4 kids. After a year of being a constant unpaid childminder for his kids, the scales dropped from her eyes and she decided she wanted her husband back. He said no. A couple of years later he met a really nice lady and they now have a baby together.

Bad girl is single (at 41) and back living in her parents spare room. Her parents are NOT impressed with her. It couldn't have happened to a nastier person! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Both the worst behaved boys in mine and my siblings class (primary) have ended up in prison - one for drugs and an assault and I’m not sure about the other one! Very troubled kids.

I ended up in a relationship with him for the last 8 years 😅

To be fair, considering he was told by his teacher he wouldn’t end up anywhere he’s done alright for himself. No GCSEs but he runs a successful business which makes profit year on year and is very well known in our local town.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bad boy at our school ended up accidentally killing himself by using a metal pole to touch an overhead wire for trains. He discovered 25,000 volts was a bit of game over and didn’t just make a bit of a spark…
The bad girl is on baby number 5 with husband number 2 after ploughing her way through several army regiments that were based in the town we grew up in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh there were quite a few bad boys and girls at my school….to pick a couple:

bad girl - turned up to exams heavily pregnant after being off school for a while. At one stage had a child with a guy who had also slept with her sister n got her pregnant, so the kids were siblings and cousins. Drug death early 30s. Pretty tragic really.

bad boy - low level drug dealer, stabbed his pal (who survived), in and out of jail. Last noted in local press for sniggering at the judge who raised that he’d held a dirty protest in a cell. I know when he is ‘on the outside’ becaise there’s a lot of sharing of Tupac quotes on fb around the 3am mark.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
All got pregnant or had kids with someone. Think a few have had kids with different people too now

Bad boy - dead, suicide after finding out his cancer was terminal

Bad girl - also dead. Also cancer

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The bad girl in out school was called ahead of the board of discipline on a weekly basis at least, an absolute nightmare

She left school, went quiet, Facebook happened, she added me, was working in a pharmacy and very 'normal', met someone, got married, did a bunch of courses, set up her own business in wellness and life coaching, is big into fitness and had her first baby just shy of 40!

I'm so so happy for her, she was so wild in school but talk about a massive turn around!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I went to a very rough school. There were a lot of bad boys, and I know a few ended up in prison. The girls have multiple children by different men and are probably grandparents already at not even 40.

They're either in prison, been in prison or are dead, whether by drugs directly, drugs through pissing off a competitor or from cancer/drink-drug car crashes.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Bad girl - at the time she (19) and her mum (39) got pregnant by the same man (32) who already had a wife and child back home (he was a long distance lorry driver)

Bad boy - died in a car accident while on patrol in Helmand Province Afghanistan

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Quite a few of the nice guys ended up having drug overdoses. Very sad.

2 bad girls ended up having their first babies on the same day. They felt it newsworthy. On the front of the local paper. One went on to have 3 kids by the same dad until they split up. The other one had numerous children, all of whom have been removed.

Bad girl, is 31 doing rave promotions and wearing ra-ra skirts like they didn’t go out of fashion when we were 13. Still looks constantly coked up to the eyeballs
Bad boy last I heard was married with kids
I was definitely class clown/a bit of a witch, always regret how much of a witch I was and wish i wasn’t so peer pressured by others to be that witch!

No idea apart from one. There was this one bully girl who ended up getting expelled in Year 9, then got arrested for possessing drugs and nearly died of alcohol poisoning. She managed to turn her life around and is now married with a child and has a career in law(?). Her husband is quite handsome and wealthy too. I know that not everything is how it may seem, but on the outside looking in, I say good for her. I was very surprised when I found out what became of her.

Bad girl: 3 kids, 3 baby daddys, all in care cos of her drug problems
Bad boy: drugs issues and eventually death by suicide 😔

• Sad