What do you want to rant about today? #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do a chargeback with your bank or cc if they give you problems. Boohoo needs to take it up with the courier and “if” you are lying they will obviously be able to tell. Bloody cheek of the customer service rep
I've gone straight to my bank. I'm not having it 👊🏻
---
What's even bloody worse this is the delivery photo. Which is the back of the parcel that isn't taped up. Dodgy?! Could it be the postman? Why hide the tape?
Screenshot_20240428_122037_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thinking you've finished the washing up and tip the dirty water away. Only to find a dirty jug on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ordered a tonne of dresses from boohoo. The parcel just arrived already ripped open, taped up with half missing. Managed to "chat" to someone online who is sending it to internal review but basically accused me of lying and basically said if they find nothing their end I won't get a refund. I have pictures of the parcel and should be able to see it on the Ring camera being delivered already ripped but he cut me off 🙃
---
This is how the parcel arrived View attachment 2902522
I ordered some stuff from Hobbycraft a while back, and the parcel arrived obviously opened and taped up, with Evri tape, in really bad condition.

When I opened it up, there was a pair of men's dirty underpants in the box!

Obviously a "joke" by the Evri warehouse staff, stuffing them in a big parcel that had probably been sitting in their room for days.

I took photos, contacted hobbycraft and evri, but they all just treated as a humourous incident, and also suggested that I might have been making it up for compensation, which I didn't get.

It was so rank!🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've gone straight to my bank. I'm not having it 👊🏻
---
What's even bloody worse this is the delivery photo. Which is the back of the parcel that isn't taped up. Dodgy?! Could it be the postman? Why hide the tape?View attachment 2902557
That looks dodgy tbf now as it’s the back of the parcel with no tape. Delivery man sounds guilty AF but it makes you look bad too in their eyes (sorry)

Reactions: 3
That looks dodgy tbf now as it’s the back of the parcel with no tape. Delivery man sounds guilty AF but it makes you look bad too in their eyes (sorry)
That's exactly what I said to my husband. They aren't going to believe me now. Fuckers.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Asda home delivery. The substitutions are getting more ridiculous each time.
Vegan food subbed for meat. An aubergine for carrot etc.
Will be going back to Tesco and doing it myself, sigh. I hate food shopping so much!
A while back I had so many subs and out of date or damaged food it was ridiculous. After the first few, the driver refused to take any more because he didn’t want to keep going back to the van. Then my online refund was refused.
I’ve been using Sainsbury’s ever since and haven’t had a single sub yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.