What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am living for the day they make big slabs of kinder chocolate. Family size style but obviously I wouldn’t be sharing 🤭.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So many great chocolates mentioned! Depends what mood I'm in really! love a bit of lindt, dairy milk, sea shells, kinder bueno, fruit and nut (the milk chocolate 35p one from lidl) , basically anything 😅

My husband and I have recently come across this and it is AMAZING

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So many great chocolates mentioned! Depends what mood I'm in really! love a bit of lindt, dairy milk, sea shells, kinder bueno, fruit and nut (the milk chocolate 35p one from lidl) , basically anything 😅

My husband and I have recently come across this and it is AMAZING
I've tried something similar by milka. The calories = :eek:.

I bought a bar of Tony's milk toffee pretzel for a friend, but got curious and it was actually really nice and thick. I have a bar of Green and blacks butterscotch under my bed. I have a soft spot for Kinder bueno's and ferrero rocher's but it depends on my mood. I'm a sucker for snickers and twix too.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes Ive tried some random kit Kat flavours! My BIL bought them back from Japan. Some were questionable but others rather nice, such as the matcha flavour!
Yes we tried loads of them over there. I wasn’t too keen on the banana one but loved the apple pie, chestnut, srawberry and white chocolate and the rum and raisin ones.

Reactions: 1
Marabou milk chocolate from Ikea. They have great big bars of it. Myself and my two kids love this stuff. It is so creamy and melts in the mouth. I don't touch any other chocolate once I have a stash of this in the house.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried Lindt 65% milk? I'm not sure if it's actually healthy (maybe healthier) but it's the same kind as sugar content as an 85% dark chocolate and is more like a milk dark chocolate. But tastes great and £1.50 a bar at the moment in Sainsburys. I bought 3 to stock up. I've been eating one a day, but it is only 80g :LOL:

lint.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Cadbury Marvelous Creations

Milka chips ahoy and Milka Lu/Tuc

Green and Black's butterscotch milk chocolate

Ragusa (I found it whilst in Switzerland and it's basically milk chocolate filled with praline and whole hazlenuts :love:)

timeline_0001_Layer-7.png

Reactions: 4
Cadbury dairy milk. But the recipe before they sold it to Kraft and ruined it.

Now? Probably Lindt.

Cadbury Marvelous Creations

Milka chips ahoy and Milka Lu/Tuc

Green and Black's butterscotch milk chocolate

Ragusa (I found it whilst in Switzerland and it's basically milk chocolate filled with praline and whole hazlenuts :love:)

View attachment 87579
Omg Ragusa 😍😍😍 They are so so so good. You should of tried the Branc chocolate one if you like Ragusa

Reactions: 2