What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got some milky bar mini egg things today which I was very excited for. Bit disappointing. Still polished off the bag within 5 mins though

I like Kinder chocolate, any type, but those little eggs in a packet that are out for Easter are my favourite. My cats like to chase the foil balls I make with the wrappers too - cat toy and chocolate in one.

Anyone who likes mint, I highly recommend the M+S giant mint chocolate buttons. Amazing but dangerous, they disappear fast.

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 02.50.40.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like Kinder chocolate, any type, but those little eggs in a packet that are out for Easter are my favourite. My cats like to chase the foil balls I make with the wrappers too - cat toy and chocolate in one.

Anyone who likes mint, I highly recommend the M+S giant mint chocolate buttons. Amazing but dangerous, they disappear fast.

View attachment 79866
Wow Ive got to get me some of those!

Reactions: 1

View attachment 79866
Ooh! I'm off to M&S shortly, and let me tell you, this is the first thing I'm picking up! Never tried them but I love mint & choc. 🤤

M&S also do these Belgian chocolate truffles (like mini flakes) that are delicious when a little melted. They may be my favourites right now, I have them far too often. 😊

Reactions: 4
Ooh! I'm off to M&S shortly, and let me tell you, this is the first thing I'm picking up! Never tried them but I love mint & choc. 🤤

M&S also do these Belgian chocolate truffles (like mini flakes) that are delicious when a little melted. They may be my favourites right now, I have them far too often. 😊
Oh I like the truffles. Have you tried the cheese discs? (in the cracker section) they are lovely.

Oh I like the truffles. Have you tried the cheese discs? (in the cracker section) they are lovely.
I tried their wheat-free cheese crackers a few years ago (I'm allergic to wheat), and they tasted like cardboard! :LOL: My friends assure me that the 'made without' range has since improved but I'm hesitant to try again. :p
Presumably the real cheese discs are delicious. Wheat makes everything taste better! :LOL:

Has anyone tried cadburys reduced sugar chocolate? I had it at the weekend and its actually not bad!

Has anyone tried cadburys reduced sugar chocolate? I had it at the weekend and its actually not bad!
I have and agree it’s actually quite nice. Doesn’t taste much different to the normal Dairy Milk

I don’t have a ‘best’ chocolate bar even though I mentioned Fry’sChocolate Cream earlier. I like it fir nostalgic reasons. I’ve been trying the Ritter Sport ones, including the mint ones. Am going to try the macadamia one next. They are usually in offer somewhere for a pound.

View attachment 79866
I got myself some of those today and I love them. so thanks for the head up.