Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Anyone remember crunchie nuggets? They were the best. Like crunchie rocks but way better.

Nestle secret bar was insane.

Cadbury fuse bar was also amazing.

Nowadays, my go toos would be revels, wismar gold, boost, white kinder Buenos, malteasers or minstrels. I'm such a chocoholic.
omg crunchie nuggests were amazing!!! I was about to say I bought some not long ago... then realised it was 5 years :LOL:

Reactions: 1

Hc68759

VIP Member
Oh yes Ive tried some random kit Kat flavours! My BIL bought them back from Japan. Some were questionable but others rather nice, such as the matcha flavour!
Yes we tried loads of them over there. I wasn’t too keen on the banana one but loved the apple pie, chestnut, srawberry and white chocolate and the rum and raisin ones.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Anyone remember crunchie nuggets? They were the best. Like crunchie rocks but way better.

Nestle secret bar was insane.

Cadbury fuse bar was also amazing.

Nowadays, my go toos would be revels, wismar gold, boost, white kinder Buenos, malteasers or minstrels. I'm such a chocoholic.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Lindt extra creamy, oh my word😍 and I love both the Lindor hazelnut and coconut balls 😋😋

cupboard all the way! No fridge, my parents do this, they even put crisps in the damn fridge! My teeth fear for their life if I fancy a treat when I’m round there 😆

Cadbury's marvellous creations with the jelly beans/popping candy in. Bloody love that stuff - it's my crack!
my husband’s absolute favourite 😻

Last edited:

Curly Top

VIP Member
I've stopped eating chocolate due to being too damn fat but I would say that Aldi and Lidl's chocolate is pretty good. In Aldi you can get a big bar of milk chocolate fruit and nut and its really good quality. Its miles better than Cadburys chocolate which is horrible now.
I agree. Aldi do a make of chocolate called Moser Roth. It's German and my mum's German friend, who I would have thought was a Waitrose customer through and through, really raved about Aldi Moser Roth chocolate and made a special journey to buy it there.

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Cheap chocolate from Lidl! Blue packet! My grandfather used to buy it for me when I was a kid and to this day I still love it, I keep it in the fridge so it's cold and snaps when I eat it 🤤
I can't eat other chocolate these days. Used to love Thorntons, Dairy Milk, Freddo - but lately I've noticed they make the roof of my mouth sting/itch so I think I'm allergic to something in them. Doesn't happen if I eat cheap chocolate though!
Eating cheap chocolate is just an excuse to eat more chocolate. Besides Lidil chocs taste great.

petitspois

VIP Member
I'd say a twirl or a ripple.

Used to be munchies but they seem to have gone too sweet. Also used to be minstrels but the shell seems too thick these days.

Pretty Hate Machine

Giant chocolate buttons are probably my favourite ever chocolate along with Twirls, star bars and Thornton's viennese bar. :)
Used to also love cadbury's caramel, but they don't taste that great any more.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ooh! I'm off to M&S shortly, and let me tell you, this is the first thing I'm picking up! Never tried them but I love mint & choc. 🤤

M&S also do these Belgian chocolate truffles (like mini flakes) that are delicious when a little melted. They may be my favourites right now, I have them far too often. 😊
Oh I like the truffles. Have you tried the cheese discs? (in the cracker section) they are lovely.