What Brands would you never wear?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it has to be Kurt Geiger, Michael Kors and Superdry. All too common and a bit chavy IMO.

Reactions: 12
Those with ridiculously large logos. I don't want to be a walking advert!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree on Superdry and Michael Kors!

also, Skechers and Tory Burch.

then there’s the high street brands who put their logo on things… if I’m wearing River Island (I don’t actually ever shop there now but I did when i was younger) I don’t need a massive River Island monogrammed logo on said item!

I quite like some AllSaints clothes but the brand puts me off. It reminds me of when boy bands went through that phase of wearing pirate boots and long cardigans.

Reactions: 6
The North face (they should rebrand them to the chav face)
Superdry
Supreme
Ea7
La coste
Gstar raw

Reactions: 2
GStarRaw
SuperDry - very dated looking clothing and their coats have about a zillion zips.
Fila.
Ellese.
Champion.
Berghaus, mainly because there is red in the logo.
Bait, cheaper JD brands such as Supply And Demand, Ivy Park, McKenzie, Pink Soda, etc.
I find those wet look Moncler coats ugly.

- I do love Northface, Adidas, Nike etc but the above sports brands are awful.

Everyone saying Superdry when I could have emptied my bank account in the store this morning 😂

UGG and Toms are the first brands that come to mind,

Reactions: 3
Superdry
Ted Baker
Tommy Hilfiger
Lacoste
Abercrombie
Lyle & Scott
Bench
DKNY

and lastly...

Stone Island, North Face and Canada Goose- because it's been overdone, but mainly because they're favoured by hood rats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone saying Superdry when I could have emptied my bank account in the store this morning 😂
They have some really nice, neutral winter coats but ruin them with branding on the arm 😩

then there’s the high street brands who put their logo on things… if I’m wearing River Island (I don’t actually ever shop there now but I did when i was younger) I don’t need a massive River Island monogrammed logo on said item!
The RI logo is an abomination.

Puma
Reebok
Moschino
Calvin Klein (except the briefs)
Superga
Barbour (except accessories like scarves/wellies)
Diesel
Hunter
Lee
Ted Baker
Wrangler

Burberry, used to liked the scarfs years ago till chavs ruined that whole brand, now I wouldn't dare touch any of it

Gstar Raw, there was a time they were hardly known an they were not as expensive, then over night it seemed everybody wanted to wear the brand an prices skyrocted, that's when I stopped

Anything that's from quiz, hate the shop, hate the trashy TV shows they are partners with, definitely wouldn't miss that shop in town

Lastly anything that's way overpriced, all those brands that's more money than common sense, when I went to the Trafford Centre one year for Xmas we went into some department store that was high end an low end, can't remember it's name but I swear to god they had a jacket priced at £1500 that looked like a trash bag with tape round it, I honestly don't get high end fashion like gucci, versace, prada, Louis vuitton, d&g etc some of their stuff is beyond weird

I used to shop at River Island quite a lot back in the day, but then it turned into the blinged out chav emporium. It’s like it wants to be Fendi or Moschino.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you ever walk down Bond Street and look in the windows of high end designer shops a lot of the offerings are trashy and very Edina from Ab Fab. Forget the sophisticated tailoring of Armani, it’s just people buying garish stuff with as many ostentatious logos as possible. I hate that big Balenciaga label.

Reactions: 1