Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
Pickled onion monster munch. And ready salted chipsticks not that you can find them anywhere

Reactions: 1

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I try so hard to not read this thread because it makes me want all the crisps. I don’t have any crisps in my house and no prospect of them any time soon. I will dream of a pack of salt and vinegar crisps tonight...

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm not really too bothered about crisps (I'm more sweet than savoury, give me a bar of chocolate and I'm happy) but I'll make an exception for chilli Doritos. I like the lime ones too but they always seem more difficult to get.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I'm not really too bothered about crisps (I'm more sweet than savoury, give me a bar of chocolate and I'm happy) but I'll make an exception for chilli Doritos. I like the lime ones too but they always seem more difficult to get.
Interesting! Never heard of or seen the lime ones! I’ll have to go on a hunt for them!! However I do love chocolate too ... 🍫 Mint Aero.. mmmm. Lol!

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Salt & vinegar hula hoops
Salt & vinegar chipsticks
Scampi n lemon nik naks
Pickled onion monster munch
Cheesy Doritos

🤤

Globe

I think I could eat any crisps with the exception of cheesy Wotsits and cheese Doritos.
My favourites might be Kettle Chips sweet chilli and sour cream.

I love the cheap crisps that kids usually eat like thingies, tangy toms and transformers 😂 I particularly like the cheese flavours ha
Love Tangy Toms 🤤

hrh89

VIP Member
100% McCoy’s salt and vinegar. When I’m unwell they are all I eat!

I love ALL crisps tho except cheese and onion 🤢
the only cheese and onion I like are hula hoops but everything else is pure rank. Walkers cheese and onion can go right in the bin 🤢

elloelloello

VIP Member
Chilli heatwave Doritos 🤤 and pretty much any salt and vinegar crisps, with cheese melted on top 😍

I also love pombears, poppables, and chipsticks.

Woopsagain

Walkers chicken crisps and then Walkers Salt & Vinegar. Oh my mouth is watering just thinking of them. YUMMMYYYYY

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Blue (cool) Doritos. - when I have done Slimming World or been on a health kick these are my nemesis as I can’t resist them 😦

Ellabella

VIP Member
Ringo's Salt and Vinegar are my current fav. But you can't get them everywhere, usually cheap supermarkets and B&M, The Range. So good!