What are your favourite crisps?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! Never heard of or seen the lime ones! I’ll have to go on a hunt for them!! However I do love chocolate too ... Mint Aero.. mmmm. Lol!
Oh they're gorgeous, but impossible to find. My local Tesco had them last year but they disappeared again
They turn up in Poundland every so often and sometimes in the middle aisles in Aldi.

Reactions: 1
Walkers Thai sweet chilli. And also Worcester sauce flavour crisps.

Reactions: 4
Sea salt and balsamic vinegar sensations. Used to like the caramelised knion and mature cheddar ones but haven’t been able to find them for ages

Reactions: 4
I would ordinarily say salt and vinegar strong enough to make your mouth bleed but recently I've rediscovered my love of smoky bacon. Love a good crisp sandwich, I do.

Reactions: 3
Tyrell’s red pepper and sweet chilli or their salt and balsamic vinegar

Kettle Chips: ready salted, sweet chilli or salt and vinegar

Walkers: standard packs and sensations sweet chilli and the roast chicken flavour.

These ridged spicy chicken wing crisps by mc coys ...they’re hot hot hottt

I could go on.
Clearly I love crisps

Reactions: 2
Salt and vinegar kettle chips or spring onion Tayto’s
Only crisps we have in the house are pickled onion golden wonder and they take the skin off your tongue

Brannigans beef and mustard

They can make my nose tingle at times though they’re that strong

Oooo and the roast lamb and mint ones they do are also nice

Co-op Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar
Walkers Ready Salted
Beef Hula Hoops
Monster Munch (Beef or Pickled Onion)
Bacon Fries ( the little packets you used to get in pubs!!!)

Reactions: 3
Also, melting moments. Those weird puffy snack crisps with powdery cheese filling. Loved them. *Drooling*

100% McCoy’s salt and vinegar. When I’m unwell they are all I eat!

I love ALL crisps tho except cheese and onion
the only cheese and onion I like are hula hoops but everything else is pure rank. Walkers cheese and onion can go right in the bin