Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Who's your team? I'm England, but think it'll end up being between Ireland and France for the win!!
Team Wales lol 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 and yeah I agree Ireland for the win!!

Just watched Coco on Disney+ with the kids. I had a good sob at the end ❤
I love love love Coco and i cry too it helped my son deal with the death of his dad and i think the colors in the movie are amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Curly Top

VIP Member
I am watching a compelling series called Fauda (the word means chaos) on Netflix. It shows the human side of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It follows the antics of a special operator, Doron, within an elite Israeli special forces unit. There is a lot of action and bloodshed and each episode ends on a knife-edge. Doron and his team often go undercover dressing as Palestinians to get close to their targets. We see a lot of the fall out from their actions from their wives and children.
The writing, acting and characterisation is excellent.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
This was such a good documentary, was so much worse than I thought it was, just the random nature of all the murders.
i am almost finished! yes i agree, a very well made documentary. i love how they didn't show him to the audience until they caught him, makes you feel like you're part of the chase. what a sick man he was :S

LouSV

Chatty Member
The serpent, it’s really interesting but very shocking considering it is actually true

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I am going to watch the documentary about Lord Mountbatten on Channel 5 starting now. There are some dark things about why he was murdered in Ireland.....

Reactions: 3

nrs264

VIP Member
I wanted to say that the fabulous Dickensian is available to watch in iPlayer in case you missed it previously.
Funnily enough I just finished that. Loved it, possibly a bit over long but loved the world it created. Its put me right in a Dickens mood so now watching Bleak House which I missed when it was on, also Christmas Carol from a couple years back (but that's not very good, too many liberties for my taste)

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Since it is Halloween, we shall be watching Halloween, followed by Alien, followed by The Haunting this evening.

I fancy having the willies scared out of me (although I draw the line at watching Boris' speech to the nation at 5pm:eek:)