What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extraordinary Attorney Woo EP. 9 💖 Just love this! Funny, intriguing, emotional as heck with characters you root for 💕

Reactions: 1
#textmewhenyougethome - if you enjoy crime programs this one is very good. It's on Crime+Investigation channel

Clueless, I saw this film so many times as a child I basically know the dialogue

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Clueless, I saw this film so many times as a child I basically know the dialogue
Clueless is one of my all-time favourite films. I pretty much know all the dialogue too. I can't watch it now without feeling sad about Brittany Murphy though 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched end of the road on Netflix lastnight.
Really enjoyed, main actors being Queen Latifah and Ludacris.

I've been watching the new 9/11 documentary series on Disney+, which was heavy-going but very well done.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.