Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
Outer Banks. I’m on episode 2 and still not entirely sure what I think. I’m not hugely gripped

Maid22

VIP Member
Yeah I really like it! I think I've caught up to where I was last time near enough which is on season 3! It was cancelled wasn't so so I am just hoping it wasn't on a cliffhanger!
I think there was only 4 seasons, shame. I loved relationship between Zoila and Geneive, and Evelyn was comedy gold!!!

Sex and the City

Carrie’s with Aiden but sleeping with Big behind his back.

I’ve heard a few people saying it hasn’t aged well but I’m really enjoying my revisit to Carrie and Co. I tell my kids I’d have married Big if I hadn’t married their dad.

emm

VIP Member
Chef Ben’s food budget seems to be lower for the Med. I wouldn’t thank anyone for moussakka, I tried it in Greece years ago and was very underwhelmed. He’s usually much better.

The tips are amazing, and always cash!
yeah I thought that, if I was in Greece I woudl want to be eating all the amazing fish/seafood!

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Louis Theroux: Miami Mega-Jail Pt. 1

a series of unfortunate events (rewatch)

love the book series and love this tv series too. the books DO NOT get the love and attention they deserve… they are brilliant 😍
One of my favorite ever shows. I’ve rewatched the end so many times. Today is the last day to watch the movie version with Jim Carrey on Netflix. Didn’t think I would like it after the high bar the tv show set but it was good.

Last edited: