What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished Saltburn, I really enjoyed it. So many people just concentrate on the final scene, but the actual film has lots of humour too - Rosamund Pike’s character is hilarious!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished Saltburn, I really enjoyed it. So many people just concentrate on the final scene, but the actual film has lots of humour too - Rosamund Pike’s character is hilarious!
I loved this film, I found when I watched it again there was little things I missed.

Reactions: 1
The hotel - season 2. Was on years ago and I loved it!
That Manager chap (Mark?) was a bit of a character, wasn't he? I can't say that I'd want to stay at his hotel(s) but the behind the scenes stuff certainly made for entertaining TV.

S4 Trying on Apple TV. I really love this show but I’m thinking it might have been better left on a high and wrapped up at at the end of S3. I’m finding the casting of the older Princess not quite right.

Reactions: 2
That Manager chap (Mark?) was a bit of a character, wasn't he? I can't say that I'd want to stay at his hotel(s) but the behind the scenes stuff certainly made for entertaining TV.
Yeah he really was! The hotel seemed awful but that's what made it entertaining.