What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bald & Bankrupt (YouTube)

Travelogue channel, Benjamin visits ex-Soviet Republics, Venezuela, the Darien Gap etc
Brilliant stuff

Bald & Bankrupt (YouTube)

Travelogue channel, Benjamin visits ex-Soviet Republics, Venezuela, the Darien Gap etc
Brilliant stuff
he's a bit of a contraversial figure if I recall correctly.. often travels with other Youtubers. I find it hilarious how clickbaity he is etc . You will see him on the same trip as others saying how dangerous and dodgy things are while the other guys on the trip are saying ho everyone is nice and how safe they feel even in areas they had heard were very dangerous,

Reactions: 1
Are you enjoying it?

We finished it last night. Some of the acting was so hammy it was hilariously bad, especially in that last episode - no dramatic tension, just angry, shouty people looking stroppy, stomping around and waving their arms about. Weirdly, I still kind of enjoyed it but as a dramatic thriller I felt it was poor.
I did, I actually thought it was very good and enjoyed the conclusion apart from Richard Armitage lying in his hospital bed holding hands. Thought that was hammy.

he's a bit of a contraversial figure if I recall correctly.. often travels with other Youtubers. I find it hilarious how clickbaity he is etc . You will see him on the same trip as others saying how dangerous and dodgy things are while the other guys on the trip are saying ho everyone is nice and how safe they feel even in areas they had heard were very dangerous,
I just enjoy seeing the remote parts of the old Soviet Union, really interesting.
Yeah, there's about 3 pals who are also YT'ers, Alina, Jens and another Ben, they often pop up.

watching tattooist of auschwitz ep 3 and when he helps carry the women out for Mengle what is she shouting when he walks away?

Reactions: 2
watching tattooist of auschwitz ep 3 and when he helps carry the women out for Mengle what is she shouting when he walks away?
She keeps repeating Ana Katz. I assume it’s her name and she’s shouting it at him to be like remember my name, remember what you did. I could be totally wrong though.

Trying to remember so rewatching the last episode of The Responder ready for new series tomorrow!