What are you listening to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel you on this, I swear I watch a different performance of 21st Century Girl every night. Tonight it was this one:

One of the many things I love about them is how each performance, no matter how many times they've done a song is different.

For today's listening and viewing of music, I've spent since 7am watching Bang Bang Con (it finished a few minutes ago) all for free and it was magical, amazing, joyful and here's hoping they get to tour again soon.

Here's a fave.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Still can't make up my mind if I like it or not, but I definitely feel like she is more suited to group work

One of the many things I love about them is how each performance, no matter how many times they've done a song is different.

For today's listening and viewing of music, I've spent since 7am watching Bang Bang Con (it finished a few minutes ago) all for free and it was magical, amazing, joyful and here's hoping they get to tour again soon.

Here's a fave.

I love Mikrokosmos!! I clicked in and out of Bang Bang Con but my fave was the entire Sao Paulo concert bit:

This JK acapella and the Anpanman performance 😝

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.