What are you having for breakfast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hungry but can't be bothered to make something when it's so close to lunch so just another protein shake for me

I had a piece of buttered toast before work, then realised the trains weren't running so had to cancel work and ended up getting a cheese and onion pasty from greggs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
avocado toast with lots of salt & pepper, and a boiled egg on the side + hazelnut latte ☕[]

• Heart
Poached egg on brown toast with spinach with a bit of Boursin and chilli flakes on top. I’m on a diet so it’s not the best but was quite tasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@watermelon sugar yeah I'm the same with nutella so can't have it in the house (I say this but bought a 1kg tub yesterday 😆) I have the twix one which isn't too bad but I'm gonna have to find the crunchie one!

Sushi made by my dad. He likes to cook and now that he’s strapped at home due to having Covid, he likes to spend his time cooking

• Heart
Overnight oats and a cup of tea. If I’m still hungry I might have a slice of toast.