What are you cooking for dinner? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takeaway! Probably Chinese as not had it in a while so will be General Tso Chicken, Egg rolls and fried rice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
i had veggie noodles in a homemade soy, sesame and chilli sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Roast chicken, potatoes, brussels sprouts and carrots with herb dumplings and gravy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hot dogs, with potatoes wedges and veggie sticks on the side. Going to make some pepper hot dog onions for me and hubby as well 😋

Reactions: 1
Still on a liquid diet but my partner is ordering a domino's. Tuna, onion, sweetcorn and chilli's on a thin crust.

• Heart
We’re just having a lazy tea 😂 southern fried chicken, chicken breast fillets and fries 2 go with some southern fried gravy. My fella keeps calling it a ‘kfc fakeaway’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Chicken and broccoli gratin, with fresh bread on the side and some braised cabbage. Followed by cookie dough pie for pudding 👍

• Heart
A buffet/picnic tea to use up bits. Filled Brioche rolls, mini sausage rolls, salad, mozzarella sticks and I'll bake some scones.
Im also making chicken noodle soup from yesterdays chicken stock 👩‍🍳

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.