What are you cooking for dinner #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to the Barbie movie tonight in our local posh cinema so pizza and glass of rose 🌹 during the film!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Salad with lettuce, cucumbers and jicama. Sliced grilled steak with some baked fries and a piece of rosemary olive oil bread. Ginger beer to drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Roast pork dinner, with cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire puddings and lots of veg. I’m looking forward to it!

• Heart
Ordering a Chinese and have some doughnuts from a local bakery - it’s mine and my boyfriend’s anniversary today ☺

• Heart
Shared a pepperoni pizza, carrot sticks and garlic dough balls with my kids. Summer hols and all that, it’s been a long day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.