What advent calendar do you have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tea light candle one that I bought for £1 in January :D
Is good but there are no actual pictures behind the doors just...... Candles 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I have the Aldi Moser Roth (their posh choc which is delish) truffle pop up calendar. It’s nice and fancy looking and for £6 from aldi so not cheap haha!
i really wish I’d got a boozy one though. Either a gin or prosecco one. Next year ey!
My husband got himself the Nespresso one and enjoys the pod every day as his first cup of the day. And I felt awful he didn’t have a choc one so bought him the blue Lindt one!

I don’t have one. Two factors play a part: 1) I’m not 5 and 2) those piddly little chocolates wouldn’t touch the sides and I’d rather spend a pound on a nice big bar of chocolate 🍫

ETA: a third factor. I’m also not an instacunt who is kindly gifted three hundred quid advent calendars stuffed with better stuff, like alcohol.

I don’t have one. Two factors play a part: 1) I’m not 5 and 2) those piddly little chocolates wouldn’t touch the sides and I’d rather spend a pound on a nice big bar of chocolate 🍫

ETA: a third factor. I’m also not an instacunt who is kindly gifted three hundred quid advent calendars stuffed with better stuff, like alcohol.
So glad my advent calendar loving five year old self hasn't learned the art of being offended yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I’m not offended, more too tight fisted 🤷‍♀️
I wasn't meaning you'd be offended. What you said could have easily offended everyone in this thread though (if we weren't too busy enjoying our advent calendars and watching PAW Patrol).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What you said could have easily offended everyone in this thread though
Erm 🤔 yeah, your right. Tattle is full of snowflakes who may get upset about their advent calendars.
You do know this isn’t mumsnet right?

Erm 🤔 yeah, your right. Tattle is full of snowflakes who may get upset about their advent calendars.
You do know this isn’t mumsnet right?
I didn't realise sarcasm could get so lost...

No advent calendar or sense of humour, tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ve got a white wooden one with little drawers and a sort of reindeer illuminated alcove thing that we got from Aldi a couple of years ago. Have to trim the chocolates a bit sometimes as the drawers are so tiny! Our son eats the chocs.

I would love a Lindt one, I’ve not seen one of those.

I have the No7 one - really good so far. I did have a Lindor one too but last week was really crappy so I ate it all In one go (except the coconut ones 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mynes the 4 sided cadbury one. So far ive had 2 curly wurlys and 2 chomps 🙄 im ready for something other then chewy caramel. Thiers freddos in it i think... i bet get one.

Just a good old dairy milk one.

Always want to try a beauty calendar but I probably wouldn’t use a lot of the stuff.

My partner got me the hotel chocolat one. It’s lovely!
My mum got me the Elemis calendar (a gift when I had a baby at the end of October) I’m really impressed with it!