What advent calendar do you have?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just that really, what calendar have you got? Is it chocolate or a fancy one?

Also feel free to comment saying you haven’t got one cos you’re a responsible adult 😂

I still get one every year, nothing better than chocolate for breakfast! I have Lindt and husband has galaxy.

A colleague of mine just posted her husband got her the Jo Malone one which is £320... 😮 lucky lady!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ha good thread I have a £5 Lindt one and Ive just eaten my mini reindeer from it.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got Lindt! I usually have some kind of Disney Princess type calendar because shut up that’s why 😄 I’m still a kid when it comes to chocolate. We left it too late this year though and they were sold out but somehow managed to get the Lindt one which makes me feel rather grown up this year!

I used to slide my brothers out of the packaging and eat the ones for later in the month. He’d get to like the 17th December and start screaming blue murder 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have one. I just managed to get my children one in time tbh. Husband was tasked with that for the first time this year, and he left it so last minute that they were all sold out, I had to go on the hunt for two or face two upset children. Luckily I got some. I would’ve loved a Lindt or Harry Potter Lego one though for myself 👀

Reactions: 2
I’ve got Lindt! I usually have some kind of Disney Princess type calendar because shut up that’s why 😄 I’m still a kid when it comes to chocolate. We left it too late this year though and they were sold out but somehow managed to get the Lindt one which makes me feel rather grown up this year!

I used to slide my brothers out of the packaging and eat the ones for later in the month. He’d get to like the 17th December and start screaming blue murder 😄
I normally buy a Dairy milk one but I thought 'oh f*** it its been a tit a covid year treat yourself to a £5 Lindt'

• Heart
Ha good thread I have a £5 Lindt one and Ive just eaten my mini reindeer from it.
I have also just eaten said reindeer for breakfast and feel no guilt whatsoever 😂 I feel like now the days with the little balls will feel disappointing though

• Haha
I don’t have one because I do the same thing literally every single year

Early November - sees some nice advent calendars but decides it’s too early to buy one, I’ll get one later.
*forgets to get one later*

December 1st - they’ve all sold out😄

I usually end up getting one randomly in the middle of December and eating the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have also just eaten said reindeer for breakfast and feel no guilt whatsoever 😂 I feel like now the days with the little balls will feel disappointing though
Hold on I don’t think we have the same Lindt ones. Mines hearts, squares and balls. I had a square this morning not a reindeer 😫a flipping square. That’s festive 😒tasted nice though!

• Haha
I'm so bad I always end up eating it all in the one day I'm really going to try not to this year but I say that every year 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Hold on I don’t think we have the same Lindt ones. Mines hearts, squares and balls. I had a square this morning not a reindeer 😫a flipping square. That’s festive 😒tasted nice though!
You have the red one, tbf I think that is the fancier real grown up Lindt one. You’re just a bit fancier than coco and I 😉😂

Mine is kind of like, do you want to look kind of like a fancy grown up who eats fancy chocolate but still need your chocolate in novelty shapes every now and then? Then this the calendar for you 😂 on the 24th we get a big chocolate Santa 🎅

7D4D1548-C964-466F-8C71-FC5C00016C58.jpeg

ETA: haven’t gone so far as to write my name in the little ‘this calendar belongs to’ box. Yet.

• Haha
You have the red one, tbf I think that is the fancier real grown up Lindt one. You’re just a bit fancier than coco and I 😉😂

Mine is kind of like, do you want to look kind of like a fancy grown up who eats fancy chocolate but still need your chocolate in novelty shapes every now and then? Then this the calendar for you 😂 on the 24th we get a big chocolate Santa 🎅

View attachment 330372
Oh 😐 well I like feeling fancy, I shall be swanning around a bit today with that in mind. But I actually also like the festive shapes. Next year I’m getting both. And the Disney Princess one!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a where's wally one this year. Each year my parents buy me an advent calendar (I am 27) 😂.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but sometimes I will save up a few days so I can eat a few more chocolates in one go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have the Naked Marshmallow Company one!
Today's marshmallow was Cookies n Creme. SO NICE!
Didn't manage to get the little toaster with it so melted it over the hob 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Never had the lindt ones before but you're making me jealous looking at them 😂 must get one next year. My boyfriend surprised me with an Espa calendar and I was in shock. It's mad money so I know how lucky I am 😱 still can't believe it
(I did get him a beer one so don't worry, I'm not that spoiled lol!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve got 3 lol.

24 days of beauty by boots- this morning got a Liz Earle product!
Heroes
24 day face masks one

Love this time of year!!

Merry Christmas!!

Reactions: 6
I have a gin one! I haven't opened it yet as I sort of forgot haha. My husband has a beer one.