Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing so much for her "check me influencer" comment on her story yesterday and then just an embarrassment with Davina McColl and the Jimmy Choo bag then saying I have it in black also
Oh Nikki Nikki have a little word with yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is such a huge beggy witch! It’s sooo embarrassing literally dying on her behalf the sad wannab 🤮🤮

• Heart
Ohh I was waiting to hear if Davina had spoken about the menopause. Just knew that the twit NikkI would poo pooh any talk of that since she really sees herself as young girl looool. The absolute ignorance of her to say menopause chat isn’t her thing. Nikki hun you do realise that at nearly 40 you are very likely to be in Peri menopause You utter deluded twit. And also even if you were the young girl you think that you are🙄 Every biological female needs to know about menopause as no one will escape it. And the whole point of Davinas campaign is to get everyone whatever age and sex to talk about it and break taboo! Ignorant old boot she is 😡😡😡 look in the mirror Nikki the reason your finding it harder to get your self to the stupidly skinny version of yourself is because of your age. also why you are looking more and more like your mother. you are aging no shame in it and also no escaping it however much you filter or filler ur self 😂😂😂 god I’ve gotta stop hate watching this bleep 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohh I was waiting to hear if Davina had spoken about the menopause. Just knew that the twit NikkI would poo pooh any talk of that since she really sees herself as young girl looool. The absolute ignorance of her to say menopause chat isn’t her thing. Nikki hun you do realise that at nearly 40 you are very likely to be in Peri menopause You utter deluded twit. And also even if you were the young girl you think that you are🙄 Every biological female needs to know about menopause as no one will escape it. And the whole point of Davinas campaign is to get everyone whatever age and sex to talk about it and break taboo! Ignorant old boot she is 😡😡😡 look in the mirror Nikki the reason your finding it harder to get your self to the stupidly skinny version of yourself is because of your age. also why you are looking more and more like your mother. you are aging no shame in it and also no escaping it however much you filter or filler ur self 😂😂😂 god I’ve gotta stop hate watching this bleep 😡
Absolutely all of this, there is a huge difference to her filtered pics even the ones she takes full length in the mirror to how she actually looks. I think for so many women perimenopause and menopause hits them so hard as they say things like "menopause chat is not their thing" and are so stupid to think it won't happen to them
Educate yourself Nikki,
she is the double of her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Talking about menopause and peri-menopause has been Davina’s ‘thing’ for a long time, and trying to educate women on how early we can start to feel symptomatic and also trying to get healthcare providers to understand it better.

What the hell did Nikki think Davina was going to talk about when she had her Beggy hands out taking the freebie tickets?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if she’s not noticing anything peri yet it’s not a bad things to have some knowledge in advance. If anything it might stop some of the worry when things do start to change as you will recognise what’s happening and not worry it’s something else. She is just so ignorant to most things and in a very small bubble. Bet she just sank some wines and pulled faces as the ‘boring’ bits.

• Heart
I'd bleeping love to see her when she's menopausal, because it's horrendous.
I'm 52 and I feel like I'm losing my mind, it's not just the physical changes either, it's the mental ones too. I can't even put it into words how it feels, but I feel like I've lost the old me, the one before the menopause.

Nikki is so oblivious, she has zero empathy for matters that don't effect her. She'd rather do a billion stories on lip combos than use her platform to learn and educate herself, as well as others.

Do better Nikki, you have a daughter who is watching you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her story with the glasses. Maybe if you actually told your child No once in a while you would have glasses left that you could wear. Nikki treats everything as disposable & she’s passing that onto her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her story with the glasses. Maybe if you actually told your child No once in a while you would have glasses left that you could wear. Nikki treats everything as disposable & she’s passing that onto her daughter.
Exactly this. The same with her daughter ruining loads of her expensive make up. She shrugs it off and buys more. People can’t afford their weekly shop and she’s blowing money on lipsticks and glasses.

Reactions: 10