WeirdHouses Thread - Share Your Rightmove Finds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love looking at houses on Rightmove - this one is the weirdest I have seen for ages. Only 2 windows in the entire house. The video and the music is the best way to watch πŸ˜‚

Well Lane, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE9

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Love looking at houses on Rightmove - this one is the weirdest I have seen for ages. Only 2 windows in the entire house. The video and the music is the best way to watch πŸ˜‚

What the hell πŸ˜‚ Half a mill for that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Half a million to pee in what looks like a prison toilet 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG, it looks like some sort of dodgy submarine. All I can think of is the Kursk.

Don't even get me started on 'O Fortuna'! WTF is that all about? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Argh I wish I could find it now but there was a house I saw before on rightmove that had dolls in every room but not just on display... they were sat around the table or on the bed etc πŸ˜‚ It was so bloody creepy and also who thinks β€œoh this is what will help my house sellβ€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Argh I wish I could find it now but there was a house I saw before on rightmove that had dolls in every room but not just on display... they were sat around the table or on the bed etc πŸ˜‚ It was so bloody creepy and also who thinks β€œoh this is what will help my house sellβ€πŸ˜‚
Were the dolls the owners πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

that kitchen reminds me of the interior of a spaceship from some kind of sci fi film :LOL:

I can just imagine an awkward conversation with the estate agent in which they try and tactfully suggest to *maybe* remove them :LOL:

• Haha
I love searching Right Move for weird houses! It's one of my most favourite pastimes! I've seen a couples bed that had the children's faces (about 6 of them) all blown up on pillows on the bed and the baby one was a massive close up. It was hilarious but I just kept thinking of them all watching their parents at night which was creepy.

Is there an actual code lock on that cupboard door next to that prison toilet?? Bet that leads to something you don't want to see! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

One of the most sterile-looking places I’ve ever seen, looks like a cross between a spaceship and a 60s’ groovy pad. Why is there a workout bench in the lounge? It feels a little kinky (the double shower). I don’t get the impression a woman lives there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Looks like a Bond villain's house 😩

• Haha

The owners were too tight to refurb Co ops loos as part of the reno 🀣 I hope this thread takes off, I love funny stuff on house adverts (mostly bad tradesmanship and bodge jobs 🀣🀣🀣)

• Haha