Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thaliamay

Chatty Member
Thought yous would enjoy this one. Compo face 1st place goes to this woman 😂she's doing the most!!
Screenshot_20230628_101319_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Codiaeum

VIP Member
This! How weird.

That one is proper weird! Good thing for the girl though to finally contact the police even though, that wasn't exactly consensual!
Give me a hoover-shagging reverend any day over that!

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
  • Haha

thaliamay

Chatty Member
I did not need to see that 🤦‍♀️ my eyes are burning. It's like the Nicole sherzinger sexy yogurt adverts all over again. This time with... this 🤢
Screenshot_20220811_233754.jpg

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
This! How weird.
Haha I just knew this would be the story posted when I saw this thread had something new on it 😆 I was reading this earlier and just thought what the actual fuck. Like I get she was short sighted but surely to god you would know?

• Haha

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Haha I just knew this would be the story posted when I saw this thread had something new on it 😆 I was reading this earlier and just thought what the actual fuck. Like I get she was short sighted but surely to god you would know?
Yeah, I’m myopic af and practically blind in the dark but how! could you not know 😤 (not victim shaming just intrigued)
---
Was just reading about it on another site, I think something like this has happened before?
Yes, there was another very similar one! And I think she did it to numerous young girls. It’s horrendous that it can happen.

Reactions: 1