Weird interaction with sideline family member…what do you think?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to my husbands grandmas funeral on Monday and I had the weirdest interaction with this like sideline family member…

So his sister’s husband’s dad… literally nothing to do with me at all, barely met the guy.

Came up to me when he was leaving and was just like “I wanted to tell you, you are way luckier to have Your husband, than he is to have you”

Burnnnnnn. What do you think? Sister hates me and I had no idea? We aren’t close but I didn’t think we were on bad terms! Been together over 10 years btw.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don’t really get the link between him saying that and your sister hating you?
I think OP means her husband's sister? (And the rude guy is sister-in-law's father-in-law...I think!)
What a weird thing to say to a woman that he barely knows. Does he have any mental health issues? (Dementia?)
What does your husband think? Could you ask your sister-in-law?
He sounds like a rude, ignorant twit to be honest, I wouldn't worry too much. If your husband's sister hates you, then so what? It clearly hasn't been an issue for the past 10 years!
Do let us know if you find out what it was all about, it's such a strange thing to say, at a funeral of all places.
As my gran used to say, there's nowt as queer as folk! 🥴