Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
But it sounds like the surgeon has gone and given her bigger boobs than she started with? He must have thought he was doing a good thing (man? 🫒🫒!) but I would be really pissed off at that (even though potentially life saving surgery / cancer / etc etc)

Cariad

VIP Member
She's now going on about how sad she's feeling about Caroline Flack....and how badly it's still affecting her
ffs she didn't even know the poor woman , but making it all about herself

Cariad

VIP Member
On her stories this morning, she's talking about some broken piggy banks 🤷‍♀️and in the background ( although not in view) there's Lola having the most histrionic meltdown( screaming and sobbing) ...she's at least 5 now maybe 6? ....I'd be embarrassed and rather concerned if my kids were having such tantrums by that age, and why did she even have to film this while smiling? ..put your phone down and deal with your kids? What a dick
C3109555-C064-41DE-9C79-6CE57DF0517B.jpg

Last edited:

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
There was a bloke in the background of her stories/photos that she posted. I was convinced she had said she was child and big slice free and was looking for recommendations for the Saturday night on her own.

But she’s woken up to millions of requests! Sure hun- more of the same stories that you’ve been posting for the past 3 years- went for a run, oh but now I must post that I ate a cake so I sound relatable and I don’t know what I’m actually trying to say anymore because I’m scared of losing followers by becoming a fitness account because I still want to pretend that I am body positive. Bore off!
I thought she was trying to me mrs fekin goodlife now ? 🙄

Tiredtiredtired

Her hair annoys me, it’s like she makes it look worse than it really needs to be by wearing it so far forward on her head. I’m all about the mum bun but she just needs it to sit further back!

Abi da Walker

So are people still paying for this ’membership’ she’s doing? She has just basically admitted she‘s let it fall to the wayside. Hope they have received refunds!
Nothings been posted on that page since June, looks like another flash in the pan

Pintofwhine

When she finds out you actually have to look after chickens and clean out their roost, treat them for mites etc ...when she can't even clean her house or brush her hair!
If they didn’t have the lab she would defo have a sausage dog wouldn’t she- she’s like a budget INPOlife - the pair of them are so cringe and wannabe!

She’s selling herself as some digital marketing expert with social media, she’s done some course (digital mums, I think?). I couldn’t ever recommend anyone to reach out to a professional advisor called Weeslice!