Weeprimm #2 Got the heave-ho fae Danny DeVito.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lesbians always move at the speed of light, which must come as a shock when you see the size of some of them

I’m surprised they’re not already married and looking to adopt tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think lesbians just like moving in together cos, in my experience, they pure love wallpapering

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been watching Stacy’s live, talking about how she was deeply unhappy with primm and how happy she is now. Stacy never mentioned primms sister one, I’ve just gone onto Primms live the now and she’s sitting greeting saying that Stacey was on live slagging off her disabled sister and how Stacey planned primm giving up the council house to then letting her move in so she could Chuck her out! OMG Stacey never said any of that! Primms got ppl on her live now calling Stacy all kinda names for slagging a disabled girl. I’m shocked! That Lauren is one evil lassie, the way the lies and manipulation are just coming easy to her! I’m raging watching her. What an ugly nasty wee mental case! Heart goes out to Stacey!!

Reactions: 11
I watched Stacey for a bit and she never mentioned Lauren’s sister. No wonder Stacey is the happiest she’s ever been, away from that poisonous, ugly wee boot. Infact when Lauren’s live ended, so many troll accounts came into Stacey’s saying horrible things to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know either of them personally but I don’t see that being something Stacey would say

Reactions: 4
Been watching Stacy’s live, talking about how she was deeply unhappy with primm and how happy she is now. Stacy never mentioned primms sister one, I’ve just gone onto Primms live the now and she’s sitting greeting saying that Stacey was on live slagging off her disabled sister and how Stacey planned primm giving up the council house to then letting her move in so she could Chuck her out! OMG Stacey never said any of that! Primms got ppl on her live now calling Stacy all kinda names for slagging a disabled girl. I’m shocked! That Lauren is one evil lassie, the way the lies and manipulation are just coming easy to her! I’m raging watching her. What an ugly nasty wee mental case! Heart goes out to Stacey!!
she is a twisted heidcase! There is nothing stopping her applying for her own flat, they will happily give her the Balgrayhill midden back, can’t imagine there is a massive queue for them! But Primm can’t afford it herself, she is manipulative wee cow. She can never hold a job down long enough!

Love how wee Primm has just stuck herself right in on this😂saying she’s blocked Stacy but in the next breath says that she sees people that are in her own comments and lives in Stacy’s comments and lives cos she knows everything and sees everything 🫣🫣🫣 we know you read here primm👋as you’ve just said so I’ll give it half hour at most till you delete that video or try justifying yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was trying anything to make Stacy look bad last night . I had a scroll on tiktok when I woke up during the night & she was live going on about her cat and how Stacy made her get rid of him because she was allergic . The cat was probably glad of the peace going to live with her maw rather than stay with that fat zoomer. She’s pathetic
---
Love how wee Primm has just stuck herself right in on this😂saying she’s blocked Stacy but in the next breath says that she sees people that are in her own comments and lives in Stacy’s comments and lives cos she knows everything and sees everything 🫣🫣🫣 we know you read here primm👋as you’ve just said so I’ll give it half hour at most till you delete that video or try justifying yourself 😂

That door she’s attached to the wall as a shelf gives me the absolute fear

And just like that 🤌 she’s deleted it🫣😂
Aww poor wee innocent primm not…not only has Stacy been a victim of your abuse she is now a victim of stalking by you too. Not looking good is it

• Haha

what an utter fanny she is 😂

Reactions: 3
The psychos trying to make hersel a new pal . Both unhinged munters who like getting Mwi & like making a bleep of themselves on the internet, they’d get on smashing 🥳
Amanda loves being called Stacy, maybe Prims wanting to cut creepy Charlie’s grass & start changing Amanda’s nappies when she pishes hersel.
IMG_8051.jpeg

IMG_8050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I did notice also that Lauren went from 0-100 so fast. Instantly angry, ripping thing up, ready to smash place up. It’s so clear what Stacey has had to deal with, I’ve been victim of DV and the way her face contorted with anger was awful. Poor poor Stacey!

Reactions: 5
1710944204121.png

Stacey’s maw in her comments fighting her battles n having a right good swipe at Primm

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9