Wedding Outfits!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of weddings coming up in the next year (some abroad, some in England) and I am really struggling to find outfits. I'm put off obvious highstreet options (the topshops / zara / asos' of the world etc) as the last wedding I went to four girls had the same dress on! Does anyone have any good (maybe smaller less known brands) to share?! Happy to spend a bit more on a dress (£100+) as I prefer to buy good quality and rewear for years. Pls help me! :love:

I have a lot of weddings coming up in the next year (some abroad, some in England) and I am really struggling to find outfits. I'm put off obvious highstreet options (the topshops / zara / asos' of the world etc) as the last wedding I went to four girls had the same dress on! Does anyone have any good (maybe smaller less known brands) to share?! Happy to spend a bit more on a dress (£100+) as I prefer to buy good quality and rewear for years. Pls help me! :love:
What about silk Fred they have lovely dresses but mainly plain I think erm Nadine marabi I think it’s called as well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Would you consider a rental like The Devout? I’m planning to do something like this from now on tbh, rather than spending hundreds per wedding and then never wearing them again! New outfit every time for less.

Reactions: 2
Would you consider a rental like The Devout? I’m planning to do something like this from now on tbh, rather than spending hundreds per wedding and then never wearing them again! New outfit every time for less.
Yes love this idea! There are some amazing clothing rental sites around now

I’ve got a couple from &other stories which are lovely and quite unique.

Also Kitri - they are pricy but i managed to find a second hand dress on Depop for about half the price

Reactions: 1
Closet London have some lovely dresses in. They are such good quality..its my go to place for wedding/evening wear dresses

The ted baker sale has some really nice dresses. I was looking myself earlier as I’ve got a couple of weddings in the summer too 🙂

What kind of style are you into??

Another vote for Ted Baker - I ordered one in the sale recently and it was beautiful. I ended up sending it back as the wedding we’re invited to has been postponed until next year but it’s definitely worth a look on there.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Some good ones! In terms of my style I’m open really to jumpsuits / dresses, I’d say I’m quite ‘safe’ ie I would prefer a plain dress to a crazy pattern (some of the Ted Baker's are a bit much for me!) I don't mind short or long really, although I'm short (5'1) so short dresses are probs better for me. I really love the idea of renting something too (trying to be a bit more conscious of everything sustainability-focused at the moment)

I found a website called Hurr Collective which looks amazing - has anyone used anything like this before?

What about Ebay or vinted?
If you don't mind pre worn you could get a bargain. Wedding outfits are often only worn once.

Other guests are less likely to wear the same If the clothes aren't current stock

Reactions: 2