Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also going to mention the crouchfest heckling.

I didn't know anything about him until yesterday evening and was saying to my partner how horrible it must have been to have that happen. Well, that'll teach me to do my homework before defending somebody. What a lecherous old bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The video is hilarious. Crouch realises what's happening and can't stop laughing, Wayne is so pissed off he won't answer any questions and they have to move it on

Reactions: 7
Cheers mate. Wow! If that doesn't make you question your life choices nothing will.
---
The video is hilarious. Crouch realises what's happening and can't stop laughing, Wayne is so pissed off he won't answer any questions and they have to move it on
He might as well have just got up and gone home. No ones interested in anything he has to say. Who thought it would be a good idea to have him on? Misjudged much.

Reactions: 8
I just listened to his Saving Grace podcast and honestly I donā€™t even know what to say šŸ˜‚ Probably the ickiest story was when he took his daughter and her friend to Ushuaia (?) for her 14th birthday and (Iā€™ll paraphrase) ā€œshe threw up all over the dance floorā€¦it was the best night of my lifeā€ šŸ¤¢ Just the sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine.

• Sick
  • Angry
His best mate Callum best was in court a few days ago for sexual assault at OB. Not sure if there was a result in the end

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was just on the zara McDermott thread and happened to come across this one Iā€™ve always known about Wayne and what he is like for ages
back in the early 90s he opened a bar in tennerife with a man called Joe queanter if thatā€™s how you spell it there was also another man involved but I canā€™t remember his name anyway this bar needed security obviously so they hired a Liverpool based security firm that was also based in Tenerife, Ibiza and Marbella my dad was head of security and was task with driving Wayne around Wayne the things that my dad has told me what he got up to is vile and what he did with young girls heā€™s always liked them young heā€™s always been sleazy. put it this way I wouldnā€™t want my daughter going anywhere near Man like that, and Iā€™m very surprised things havenā€™t come out about him
---
I donā€™t really want to say too much about what actually happened to the girls he entertained but it was pretty much illegal
he always thought he was a big time Charlie thatā€™s why he chose my dad who is the director of the security firm to be his personal bodyguard.
apparently, he was a disrespectful and a condescending little twit according to my dad
Anyway, something went wrong in the club one night he completely underdemand my dad and his team and their capabilities to resolve the situation so he tried to threaten my dad and said he knew some very heavy cockney gangsters that would go to my dadā€˜s family home in Liverpool with me my mum and my three sisters and brother lived
He was also threatening all sorts of violence that never really materialised saying he would never work with firm of scousers again anyway long story short my dad parted ways with him
from that day on he always said Wayne was a disrespectful, condescending perverted fucker and he would never do any work for him again. Meanwhile Joe on the other hand was lovely and is still in touch with him to this day
The funniest thing is a few years ago he needed some protection. He tried to get my dad to do the security and my dad told him to go and duck himself

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wayne uses girls to bring him younger girls as well .
can well believe the above about Wayne being a horrible little man. Heā€™s a vile creature and likes girls as young as possible . Itā€™s grooming and predatory

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wayne uses girls to bring him younger girls as well .
can well believe the above about Wayne being a horrible little man. Heā€™s a vile creature and likes girls as young as possible . Itā€™s grooming and predatory
exactly, youā€™ve just hit the nail on the head. We are talking young girls like barely consensual definitely some grooming going on.

Reactions: 3
I was just on the zara McDermott thread and happened to come across this one Iā€™ve always known about Wayne and what he is like for ages
back in the early 90s he opened a bar in tennerife with a man called Joe queanter if thatā€™s how you spell it there was also another man involved but I canā€™t remember his name anyway this bar needed security obviously so they hired a Liverpool based security firm that was also based in Tenerife, Ibiza and Marbella my dad was head of security and was task with driving Wayne around Wayne the things that my dad has told me what he got up to is vile and what he did with young girls heā€™s always liked them young heā€™s always been sleazy. put it this way I wouldnā€™t want my daughter going anywhere near Man like that, and Iā€™m very surprised things havenā€™t come out about him
---
I donā€™t really want to say too much about what actually happened to the girls he entertained but it was pretty much illegal
he always thought he was a big time Charlie thatā€™s why he chose my dad who is the director of the security firm to be his personal bodyguard.
apparently, he was a disrespectful and a condescending little twit according to my dad
Anyway, something went wrong in the club one night he completely underdemand my dad and his team and their capabilities to resolve the situation so he tried to threaten my dad and said he knew some very heavy cockney gangsters that would go to my dadā€˜s family home in Liverpool with me my mum and my three sisters and brother lived
He was also threatening all sorts of violence that never really materialised saying he would never work with firm of scousers again anyway long story short my dad parted ways with him
from that day on he always said Wayne was a disrespectful, condescending perverted fucker and he would never do any work for him again. Meanwhile Joe on the other hand was lovely and is still in touch with him to this day
The funniest thing is a few years ago he needed some protection. He tried to get my dad to do the security and my dad told him to go and duck himself
Why didn't your dad report him if he witnessed sexual assault?

Reactions: 5
Why didn't your dad report him if he witnessed sexual assault?
This was the 90s society was very different from today my dad was head of sercuity that looked after some pretty heavy people within the underworld he also looked after celebrities.
so the last thing he would want to do is be labelled a grass
He also didnā€™t want to draw attention towards his firm
And he didnā€™t want any reprisal attacks
Against my mum and me and my Siblings or the lads and their families who work for him
Rightly or wrongly, he chose not to report anything, but Iā€™m sure he regrets his decision now

Was going to say whether you agree with what he did or not, some people pay security (very well) to look after them and turn a blind eye/sort out any issues. Am pretty sure it still happens now (Conor McGregor being the first person that springs to my mind). They wouldnā€™t get much work if they grassed their employer up. This ā˜• does not surprise me one bit