Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I like coleen. On holiday pap shots she is always with the kids. She has proper family holidays and is active with the boys. I don't know if they have a nanny or help but she seems super active with the kids and not at all like other celeb mums - who else do you see always with the kids on the beach having fun. Often she is pictured running normal errands too.
They don't need a Nanny as Colleen's parents and her brother are always around to help out. They go on all the holidays with her.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Same. I think RV will come out of this just fine.
She’s fighting back and she’s confident in her fight, so I assume even if it was her she has a get-out clause lined up.

I know this won’t be popular but I really do think CR did this the wrong way. 😬
She should have confronted her face to face first and then released a statement.
This is tacky. They’re not in a show,
there are kids and family involved on both sides.

don’t get me wrong I love the drama 🤣🤣
there’s just no class on either side.
I agree. Yesterday I found it highly entertaining because it is brilliant. But today when I thought about I thought CR could've handled it differently. Told RV she was onto her and to never contact her again OR she would then release her statement. I have zero sympathy for RV - she is a dick - but she has children. I've been criticising a woman on another thread for orchestrating a twitter pile on and and this really is no different but on a much much bigger scale. Like you I think it just seems tacky.

So he’s been caught red handed yet again with another woman 🙈 will Coleen leave this time?

I can’t decide whether to pity her or admire her. I’m not sure I could see my hubby behave like he does and stay with him. She can’t be with him for the money because she’s still be loaded if she left. I’m wondering where his future earnings are coming from. I’m sure I read the house they are having built is in excess of 15 million. He hasn’t got the intelligence or presence to move into commentating like a lot of footballers do. The money will come to an end at some point.

Why why why does she let him humiliate her like this over and over again. Even if nothing did happen (as if!) all of these times, there is no smoke without fire and it seems like he will never change, their boys will grow up seeing their Dad do this and will just do the same to their unlucky wives. She has to walk away this time! I just don’t know what he has to do to make her see and finally ditch him.
Not to mention that as the boys get older they will hear at school about their dad’s behaviour, even if Colleen protects them from it, which I’ve no doubt she does.

Plot twist - she has an affair with David Beckham and has a baby girl as a result
She might be prettier than with Wayne’s genes😩

Lynseyp

VIP Member
That’s a good point. They make my lips swell when I eat them. After her surgery you would think that wouldn’t be the look she would be going for
To be fair she could probably shove the whole tube up her minge 🤮

Last edited:

Luceelou

I may be wrong but isn't this the first time he's ckne out to deny anything happened. Usual stance is not to say anything. Maybe what he's saying is true.

Meg1912

VIP Member
He doesn’t usually go to the effort of even trying to deny it though?? So maybe he’s telling the truth for once.
If he was indeed telling the truth, I doubt she would've gone to meet him straight away and drag him, so to speak, back to the UK. When they were pictured at the airport, she looked fed up and he looked like a teenager whose parents forced him to go to a boring event! If he was telling the truth, surely they would've put a united front? It looked like they were strangers! He f***ed up, period. https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/29/wayn...-coleen-denying-cheating-hotel-girl-10652891/