Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to get into the new series.

I thought the first episode where one of the kids nicked the school bus and drove it to school and through the gates without incident was a little far fetched.

Epsisode 2 with the social media sting on hapless Mr Guthrie was well well done and with humour - the bit where Guthrie and Miss Walker lay in wait until the pupils gave themselves away was fabulous slapstick. And that the characters became a couple, at least for a while, is a nice twist. Not only a very funny storyline, but the sort of thing that can genuinely happen in the new world of social media and dating apps.

The school caretaker, Donte Charles , remains my favourite character, played to perfection by Adam Thomas, with Angela Griffin as headteacher Kim Campbell, a close second.

I'm checking out episode three now...

Is everyone else enjoying series 13?

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loved that series, best one since it’s come back by far, however I feel like some storylines got rushed again

Reactions: 2
It just seems so random lmao
What happened to Kim?

I've not kept up with the new series, yeah it's decent but its schools and society have changed so much since the OG and I'm also not 14 anymore. I used to be so excited on a Thursday evening, it was my dedicated WLR time. Then I'd ring my friends on the landline and we'd chat for an hour about the episode.

Reactions: 3
What happened to Kim?

I've not kept up with the new series, yeah it's decent but its schools and society have changed so much since the OG and I'm also not 14 anymore. I used to be so excited on a Thursday evening, it was my dedicated WLR time. Then I'd ring my friends on the landline and we'd chat for an hour about the episode.
She’s gone off to do a road trip around America with Andrew and they’ll get married in Las Vegas because he’s got bowel cancer and Kelly Jo was saying to him about living his life since he doesn’t know how much time he’s got left. Kim is meant to be CEO of the academy trust next series though

Reactions: 3
She’s gone off to do a road trip around America with Andrew and they’ll get married in Las Vegas because he’s got bowel cancer and Kelly Jo was saying to him about living his life since he doesn’t know how much time he’s got left. Kim is meant to be CEO of the academy trust next series though
It’s so corny I can’t even tell if this is serious and I’ve been catching episodes of the new season frequently

It wasn’t half bad so I may have to do a proper watch

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s so corny I can’t even tell if this is serious and I’ve been catching episodes of the new season frequently

It wasn’t half bad so I may have to do a proper watch
has Jamie glover not pissed off to Casualty 🤣

So does this mean no more Andrew if Kim is the new CEO?