Walking Pad Recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone give an honest recommendation/review of a walking pad they've purchased and loved?

The internet is flooded with them, so the choice is endless!

I'd much rather ask a Tattler for recommendations than an Insta Hun with an Aff link 😉 UK based if possible. Thank you! 😊

Hi I have this one off Amazon, had it a couple of months and no issues so far. It isn't the fastest (think 6km the highest speed, but that is fast enough for me).

Well worth the money for me.

Deal: CITYSPORTS Under Desk Treadmill, Portable Walking Pad Treadmill, Remote & APP Control and LED Display,Adjustable Speed,Installation-Free,Treadmills for Home Office Aerobic Exercise https://amzn.eu/d/8MSgm0O

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi I have this one off Amazon, had it a couple of months and no issues so far. It isn't the fastest (think 6km the highest speed, but that is fast enough for me).

Well worth the money for me.

Deal: CITYSPORTS Under Desk Treadmill, Portable Walking Pad Treadmill, Remote & APP Control and LED Display,Adjustable Speed,Installation-Free,Treadmills for Home Office Aerobic Exercise https://amzn.eu/d/8MSgm0O
Ooh I was looking at this brand. How often would you say you use it?
---
I have this one: https://www.homefitnesscode.com/pro...Y_4OnqCOnpIEDAzt_TW0oqyPrPd0TTsxoCDeMQAvD_BwE

I had a WalkingPad branded treadmill previously which was twice as expensive and broke after 3 months. I’ve had this about 6 weeks and it’s been fine so far - easy to use, feels sturdy, not too heavy, fits under the sofa. Can’t speak to its longevity though!
That's another one I was looking at because it comes in pink 🤭

It's so hard to find one because I don't want to spend like £600 on one, but I'm conscious you get what you pay for too with gadgets a lot of the time. There was a woman on YouTube reviewing one she bought herself and she was raving about it, then got gifted a cheaper one. But then insisted she preferred the "gifted one" she had a code for it of course 🫠 so I never know what to think

I've got this one and really like it. It folds up and has wheels on one end for moving it around, it's got a little handheld remote control for changing speed so really easy to use:)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I've got this one and really like it. It folds up and has wheels on one end for moving it around, it's got a little handheld remote control for changing speed so really easy to use:)
How long have you had it, and how often do you use it? I'm worried a lot of them won't be up to heavy duty use

I've had it since December and use it at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes. It does seem pretty sturdy and well made. Also with the price, I actually pay for mine monthly as I figured it was cheaper than a gym membership and the fact I see the payment go out each months motivates me to use it. I was worried that I would pay it upfront, use it twice and then never look at it again:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had it since December and use it at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes. It does seem pretty sturdy and well made. Also with the price, I actually pay for mine monthly as I figured it was cheaper than a gym membership and the fact I see the payment go out each months motivates me to use it. I was worried that I would pay it upfront, use it twice and then never look at it again:LOL:
That's exactly how I think, it makes sense 😂 I've wasted loads of gym memberships so this is the next thing 🙈 that sounds great, you use it a fair bit then 👍

Ooh I was looking at this brand. How often would you say you use it?
---

That's another one I was looking at because it comes in pink 🤭

It's so hard to find one because I don't want to spend like £600 on one, but I'm conscious you get what you pay for too with gadgets a lot of the time. There was a woman on YouTube reviewing one she bought herself and she was raving about it, then got gifted a cheaper one. But then insisted she preferred the "gifted one" she had a code for it of course 🫠 so I never know what to think
Sorry lovely, only just seen this. I have been using my citysports one probably 4 times a week for an hour or so for a couple of months.

I've found it fine, there will definitely be better ones out there but for the money I'm happy.
---
To add as well you know when you order something online and it comes and you feel like you didn't get value for money? Well I don't feel like that with this, I think for what I paid (about £155) it's bang on. It has a little remote but connects to my phone as well.

It is heavier than I expected and doesn't fit under my sofa though ( but my sofas are low)

• Heart
Sorry lovely, only just seen this. I have been using my citysports one probably 4 times a week for an hour or so for a couple of months.

I've found it fine, there will definitely be better ones out there but for the money I'm happy.
---
To add as well you know when you order something online and it comes and you feel like you didn't get value for money? Well I don't feel like that with this, I think for what I paid (about £155) it's bang on. It has a little remote but connects to my phone as well.

It is heavier than I expected and doesn't fit under my sofa though ( but my sofas are low)
Thanks so much that's really helpful feedback 😊 I'm excited to get one now 🤩