Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god did she delete it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where do I even start with this? 🤦🏻
Hahahaha she has! On her stories she’s banging on about being honest online 🙄😂 why does she wear so much makeup? The woman is caked in it! Her man voice is so jarring

Also why delete the post? If people are arguing in the comments then disable them.
D367CFA2-FA01-4931-85F0-FD9252D8223B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The whole ‘Be Kinder’ bandwagon does my head in. Spenny and Vogue so give off the vibe that they would find each other’s character assassinations on others hilarious. Neither of them strike me as particularly warm individuals.

Reactions: 15
Vogue was a bully in her school days and has been overhead making fun of her fans at an event in Ireland some years ago!
Her voice is indeed rough sounding and fake ...no idea where she gets the American inflections.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s so dense it would seem, Laura Whitmore showing the same trait recently and it’s Primark “sustainability”.
I thought they were both fairly intelligent.

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha she has! On her stories she’s banging on about being honest online 🙄😂 why does she wear so much makeup? The woman is caked in it! Her man voice is so jarring

Also why delete the post? If people are arguing in the comments then disable them.View attachment 519371
She deleted it because it didn’t make much sense 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
After reading this thread I am deeply ashamed to come from the same country as Vogue (not her real name) Williams and "The Whitmore "
:eek::eek::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After reading this thread I am deeply ashamed to come from the same country as Vogue (not her real name) Williams and "The Whitmore "
:eek::eek::LOL::LOL:
Wait, do you know for sure it's not her real name?
She swears it is and online it says it is!
If it's fake, anyone know her actual real name?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait, do you know for sure it's not her real name?
She swears it is and online it says it is!
If it's fake, anyone know her actual real name?
To be fair I'm not 100% on that. I heard it on the Dublin grapevine that it isn't her real name. 🤣

• Haha
I would love to know if it’s her real name?! Like Storm Keating who’s real name is Sharon 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's fairly obvious the only reason he's not cheating on her is because he gave up the booze.

Credit where it's due he is a good dad and has managed to give up the drink but he would definitely slip back into old ways if he went back on it and she wouldn't have a marriage.

You cant change the person you are when drunk and he was fast and loose with women on MIC.

Reactions: 12
Well she was Vogue in school and the Whitmore isn’t from Dublin she’s Bray that’s “Wickla”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she was Vogue in school and the Whitmore isn’t from Dublin she’s Bray that’s “Wickla”
I would say her name is actually vogue. The sister and brother have wierd names too. The mam looks like she has notions. But why does she sound like she came from somewhere in Ireland I haven’t been before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mother and daughter have completely different accents ....like they are from different planets altogether!!

Laura is from Bray which is in Wicklow but some pretentious eejits call it Bray co Dublin as it's so close to Dublin. I can imagine her being one of those eejits

Have unfollowed Vogue after reading this thread :LOL:

Reactions: 8
I suffer with insomnia and sometimes I listen to the podcast to bore myself into sleep

It works!

How is it still going?
It’s really, really, really dire

Spencer just slagging her off, her accent her mannerisms etc
Very anti Irish sentiments from him
Not sure how he’s not pulled up on it more

Elitist , classist attitudes about most things like flat vs apartment I just listened to
He’s atrocious

She slags him off
It’s just them bickering and pretend fighting
One up manship
He comes across the worst in the podcast

It’s like he doesnt know how to have any other public persona other than an annoying, argumentative, petty , show off
It’s like his made in Chelsea vibes
Must obviously be his real persona?

Even though he claims to be acting up for MIC

I’d loathe to put up with him even as an acquaintance or a neighbour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would say her name is actually vogue. The sister and brother have wierd names too. The mam looks like she has notions. But why does she sound like she came from somewhere in Ireland I haven’t been before 😂
Don’t the others have fairly normal names? Amber? Alex? One called Fred I think?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.