Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
I was watching a think called the Wilkes family. The old lady in it looks like she is having a breakdown.
Remember to check on your neighbours this time of year make sure thee ok
She's not old she's 49!
She was the one the Inghams took legal letters out on and rightly so as she called him a paedophile to the camera. In one vlog when her daughter met the Inghams and was over the moon she said Chris gave her a fatherly hug. Then when the shit hit the fan with the Ingham family she accused Chris of inappropriately touching her daughter's bottom. You would think a serving police officer wouldn't lie to jump on the bandwagon to gain views.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Tried watching Sophdoesvlogs/nails whatever she calls herself but it’s SO dull. Nice enough girl she does no harm but it’s either her going to the hairdressers, testing out beauty products or buying a new tv. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it? Why do vlogmas if you aren’t even gonna be interesting?

She’s so so boring, and side note, her nails are awful. ?

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but I’ve actually enjoyed Ella Darby this year,
If I try and drown most of her voice out.

By far my favourite has been aclaireytale.

And the most depressing, miserable bish of the month...
Phoebe and me and the begging bowl.
I saw her recommended here and bloody hell she makes me want to scream.
Her food shop upload (22nd) made me want to chuck my own iPad in the bin.
What an awful, awful woman

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dramatic Mac: i have a love/hate relationship with Aisling. However I like her as she shops in places I can actually afford to go to, she doesn't seem up herself, loving the change in her since meeting John and she is Irish so reminds me of my family. I also like that she wears some ropey make-up but doesnt claim to be a MUA, and is happy to look rough. She is a bit rubbish with consistency but on the whole she is worth a watch and doesn't constantly try and sell me crap.

John John John John John John John John John John John John

Do you know she has a boyfriend called John ?

I’ve watched her for years now and I’m exactly the same!!
I think she’s quite pretty when she’s not caked in makeup and extensions but she’s apparently not a nice girl in real life. ?

apparently

It's me

Iconic Member
Phoebe and me and the begging bowl.
I saw her recommended here and bloody hell she makes me want to scream.
Her food shop upload (22nd) made me want to chuck my own iPad in the bin.
What an awful, awful woman
I couldn't believe people like her either. The reverse advent calendar was far the worst for me. She's one of the worse talking about so called doing good, didn't really know who gets help from food banks, then talking about the people who do as lower class citizens .or rather my favourite saying dogs in rescue. These are people at the end of the day. People who are being governed by less work, benefit cuts etc. Not through any fault of their own. She came across worse than the Inghams.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have a confession, I’ve kept watching Ana and Saffron Barker who are now off to New York.
They just did their “gift swap” with a 250 quid budget and Ana has just died her hair bleach blonde (low key think saffron convinced her to do this because it looks so awful!)
Saffron is the type of friend you don’t want in your life.
I really like Ana, it’s hard not to like her but around saffron I can’t stand either!
Hence I’m excited to see them both in NY working that stripper look for the gram spending thousands on stuff they don’t need but have “wanted all my life”

But damn ana’s hair.... ??‍♀??‍♀

Mouse

Dramatic Mac: i have a love/hate relationship with Aisling. However I like her as she shops in places I can actually afford to go to, she doesn't seem up herself, loving the change in her since meeting John and she is Irish so reminds me of my family. I also like that she wears some ropey make-up but doesnt claim to be a MUA, and is happy to look rough. She is a bit rubbish with consistency but on the whole she is worth a watch and doesn't constantly try and sell me crap.

It's me

Iconic Member
I don't get it either but she apparently keeps winning awards. The comments I saw weren't nasty, really. One was on a video about giving to a food bank and said that encouraging people to use her affiliate links in a blog about charity was a bit tasteless. Emma then got quite nasty in response, which I feel was completely out of order.

I'm honestly intrigued by her income claims. I'm a healthcare professional married to a senior software engineer and our combined (full time, competitive) income is supposedly less than what someone with 11k subscribers makes on YT?!
I don't even find Emma Drew likable to be honest.

I just find her banging on about what's in Poundland and not really doing much else.Apart from jumping on bandwagons such as Zoflora hacks...which I cringed at when she cleaned the floor or side with it and the cat walked straight over it. It's not safe to do so...says on the packet