Vix Meldrew #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it! I recalled them having some interactions, scum bags stick together it would appear
Oh well, if Vix Meldrew wants to climb into the burning dumpster fire that is Sarah Akwisombe's life dance her scamming was blown up and her world collapsing, more fool her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it was me, I'd cut loose. Then again I'm not a scammy MLM coaching bossbabe like Meldrew or Akwisombe so my viewpoint is probably quite a bit different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An online way to 'create courses for your audience' may as well be shilling 101. Courses for the sake of it are the most obvious cash grab out there. People pretending they have authority in a subject and having the gall to get people to pay for it.

Also as an aside, the visual styles she goes for are truly atrocious.

Reactions: 5
An online way to 'create courses for your audience' may as well be shilling 101. Courses for the sake of it are the most obvious cash grab out there. People pretending they have authority in a subject and having the gall to get people to pay for it.

Also as an aside, the visual styles she goes for are truly atrocious.
How much lifespan do they think these online course nonsense schemes are going to last? I would say I’m surprised people still fall for it; but I know Sarah Akwisombe (the Queen scammer) is still trying to peddle this tit, so not surprised really. They’ll try anything to not do a decent days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The irony of her having a post about the problems with online education when she is the perfect example of said problems

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait is she honestly setting up a ‘how to run courses and memberships’ programme when she shut one down because she couldn’t handle or run it properly?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait is she honestly setting up a ‘how to run courses and memberships’ programme when she shut one down because she couldn’t handle or run it properly?!
That’s what I don’t understand. She couldn’t hack the last one? So she’s immediately setting up another? She has no place teaching people how to do this, she can’t do it herself. If anyone hands over money without doing some basic research on her and why she thinks she’s in a position to charge money for this, then I have no hope.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on this. I cannot believe the audacity of this one. She shuts down her membership because it became too much/people expected too much or something and now she's trying to teach others to do the same?

Another pyramid scheme online is: scammers teaching wannabe scammers how to scam.

I hope it absolutely flops and no one wastes their money on anything she offers. Please tell me people are at least calling her out?

• Heart
Reactions: 4