Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg now for freebie baby stuff.! Perhaps ermmm erm if you stopped wasting money in H&M buying coats, sambas and jumpers that are all to big you’d have enough cash to buy your own baby stuff
Absolute beg.!

Reactions: 5
Her English version Beggy done exactly the same when brookeblessher got pregnant and still doing it pure eeehhm parasites so yeah

Reactions: 4
Jesus what does she look like
I’m no skinny mini but dress to suit my shape and her ankles are way to thick for them sambas
Change the skirt for a pair of jeans and it’s a perfectly normal outfit

I notice the whole fam was pram shopping last week as well, the lot of them do my nut.
They are the stereotypical Glaswegian family I would give the wide berth too (sorry to anyone west coast! speaking as someone who’s family originates from Lanarkshire)

Reactions: 2
It must all be on credit. If it’s not I’m pointing a suspicious side eye at that ‘blinds business’!
I’d put money on it all being returned after she’s posted photos of it for her aff links. Half the stuff is never seen again and she doesn’t have that big a house to store an infinite amount of shite

Reactions: 3
On true Beggy style ehm ehms English twin has to have every pair of gazelles where as Beggy has all the new balance so aye/yeah

Now she's jumped on the Lumi Spa wagon, thought that went out of fashion a couple of years ago 😳

I really can't be arsed with her flogging this lumi spa. Ive already unfollowed accounts who flog this & Fm perfume shite.

So grateful for medical science, yet her daughter was looking for fake vaccine passports just a few years ago 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ermmm can’t stand her, she needs to ease off the filler and botox. I’m all for keeping youthful but she bought more adidas trainers that don’t suit her with her cankles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won my Bingo on the panelling for the kitchen. Knew it wouldn’t take too long to jump on that bandwagon. Another thing, she never shows the bathroom reno, has it fallen apart?