Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
This girl doesnā€™t seem to have a life. Does she even have a job apart from posting photos of her naked body alongside song quotes and reliving that one time she had an operation?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

lemonyfish

Is the father the person who refuses to have her on his social media?!
Going to guess it's him yeah and its actually quite sad, has he put an embargo on her posting him as well? I know that no one is ever obligated to share their partner on social media, but this just makes her look like a single mother šŸ™ƒ (nothing wrong with being a single mother obviously - but when you have a partner and they refuse to show their face even on something about the birth of their child it's a bit.....????)

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Anyone follow her? Iā€™m sick of hearing about her hospital stay!! The daily reminders as though nobody has ever been poorly before. I get it was shit for her but do we need photos of surgery scArs etc šŸ™„

disneys

VIP Member
Yep. A space needed filledā€¦.

She said on the podcast this week that it was due to work commitments and sheā€™s moving in with him this weekend so they must still be together ā€¦. Hmmmm ā€¦ seems odd , wouldnā€™t he have booked the week off ? Not much could prevent me from going on a holiday with my other half

disneys

VIP Member
She wasnā€™t , but he was meant to be going with her as she said her Dad took a place that ā€œopened upā€ and she mentioned going away with him on the podcast . So I wonder why he didnā€™t end up going

I follow and I agree. Yes it was scary and yes Iā€™m glad sheā€™s okay but ffs do not show us your scary and bloat!! Makes you want to vom. I listen to her podcast and she was on about it the whole time on that too šŸ™„ move on luv!

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
What happened to her?
Some sort of random stomach pain that ended in major abdominal surgery, a load of staple stitches and a massive scar down her belly. Then she had to go back in a few weeks later for something else (related I think). She's entitled to milk it for ages yet!

Theunknownyt

Reviving this thread with the teaā€¦.. I know exactly who her mystery boyfriend is that she never shows. He started going out with my friend last year from Tinder and they were seeing each other for about 5 months. He never acknowledged her on his socials and she wasnā€™t allowed to post his face. She then found out he was still on Tinder and about Victoria too but he denied everything. Apparently heā€™s still shagging around. Meanwhile sheā€™s paying for private jets for his birthdayā€¦. What a mug
Omg no way. I mean it explains a lot!!! I did wonder why she never shares him. I donā€™t like the girl but thatā€™s horrible if true. Canā€™t help but feel she deserves to know, if she doesnā€™t already?!! What happened with him and your friend?

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I do like her but her IG story about not being able to reach the milk because of her surgery scar... šŸ™„ we know hun