Vignettes and Pets #6 Three Degrees of Separation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oops On the subject, how are you feeding the millions? I hope you are wearing pinny with your bonnet and cooking up a storm... your favourite thing!

I am so out of practice at hosting that I’m already worrying about what to give my guests - and there aren’t that many!
As I write I have my Susie Watson Christmas pinny on over my fab, floaty pink pyjamas with a pr of pink and white Givenchy trainers. I will remove the pinny soon and float upstairs wafting some gorgeous men’s cologne and do a face full of make up after which I will add a very lovely cashmere Acne pashmina in pink and camel. It’s sooo comfy and I appear to float when wearing this and no-one has ever been brave enough to point out the fact that I am wearing my pyjamas. If they did I might have to send them down to sit on the naughty step in the cellar. You think I am joking? I am soooo not…

IMG_0425.jpeg

Grown men have wept - Let me tell you…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As I write I have my Susie Watson Christmas pinny on over my fab, floaty pink pyjamas with a pr of pink and white Givenchy trainers. I will remove the pinny soon and float upstairs wafting some gorgeous men’s cologne and do a face full of make up after which I will add a very lovely cashmere Acne pashmina in pink and camel. It’s sooo comfy and I appear to float when wearing this and no-one has ever been brave enough to point out the fact that I am wearing my pyjamas. If they did I might have to send them down to sit on the naughty step in the cellar. You think I am joking? I am soooo not…

View attachment 2908615

Grown men have wept - Let me tell you…
The naughty step is in the cellar?? The cellar that houses all the Portuguese wines?? I think, if this is the case, there will be a lot of guests telling you you are wearing pyjamas 😂 I can think of a lot worse places to be ....!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I'm leaving this throwback here because I really enjoyed watching it.💃

I'm going to have to enjoy reading about food because I can't taste anything but it all sounds delicious. Hope you have a wonderful meal @Oops...
Just been round Sainsbury's and the strike rate wasn't good...apart from ginger yogurt, ice cream, strawberries, tomatoes!

• Heart

I'm leaving this throwback here because I really enjoyed watching it.💃

I'm going to have to enjoy reading about food because I can't taste anything but it all sounds delicious. Hope you have a wonderful meal @Oops...
Just been round Sainsbury's and the strike rate wasn't good...apart from ginger yogurt, ice cream, strawberries, tomatoes!
That was SOME moment - I remember it so well. It was so exciting and so directional for Irish dancing. I think because there are no arm movements whatsoever in Irish dancing, tight by the side, we rarely get the passion but this performance had it in spades - the talent - and to think Jean Butler and Michael Flatley choreographed it too - incredible!

Dang - I thought me and @Oops might have whetted your appetite with tasty morsels. Never mind - enjoy what you like for now - then, when we visit @Oops we will bring a giant cheese board to the naughty cellar!

Best of bestest tomorrow, Capitán. As always, we will be thinking of you. ❤
---
Eta - I meant to put my (beloved) asterix* beside the naughty cellar **** - I honestly would love nothing more than a get together for us 🥰 We know eachother a long ol’ time - my story, for sure, is not a smooth one or a pretty one - you might have to buckle up - really, truthfully - Anyway, #honestybeginsin@Oopscellar

Love to all on our beloved thread. Never Leave. ❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
That was SOME moment - I remember it so well. It was so exciting and so directional for Irish dancing. I think because there are no arm movements whatsoever in Irish dancing, tight by the side, we rarely get the passion but this performance had it in spades - the talent - and to think Jean Butler and Michael Flatley choreographed it too - incredible!

Dang - I thought me and @Oops might have whetted your appetite with tasty morsels. Never mind - enjoy what you like for now - then, when we visit @Oops we will bring a giant cheese board to the naughty cellar!

Best of bestest tomorrow, Capitán. As always, we will be thinking of you. ❤
---
Eta - I meant to put my (beloved) asterix* beside the naughty cellar **** - I honestly would love nothing more than a get together for us 🥰 We know eachother a long ol’ time - my story, for sure, is not a smooth one or a pretty one - you might have to buckle up - really, truthfully - Anyway, #honestybeginsin@Oopscellar

Love to all on our beloved thread. Never Leave. ❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you ❤
Cheese board...
Would you flopping believe I'm not allowed to eat any blue cheese #riskofinfection? I had a tiny piece the other day (naughty!) and it tasted delicious. Path too...in fact it's a pregnancy diet...ironic or what.

Book club last night....we haven't had one since the end of last year....and it was a laugh. Just what I needed. The books, in case you are interested, are:

1. A Paris Apartment - Lucy Foley
2. You are here - David Nichols
---

This is my all time watch when I need cheering up....Robert Webb dancing to Flashdabce 'What a feeling!' 😁

• Heart
Thank you ❤
Cheese board...
Would you flopping believe I'm not allowed to eat any blue cheese #riskofinfection? I had a tiny piece the other day (naughty!) and it tasted delicious. Path too...in fact it's a pregnancy diet...ironic or what.

Book club last night....we haven't had one since the end of last year....and it was a laugh. Just what I needed. The books, in case you are interested, are:

1. A Paris Apartment - Lucy Foley
2. You are here - David Nichols
---

This is my all time watch when I need cheering up....Robert Webb dancing to Flashdabce 'What a feeling!' 😁
To be fair to Robert Webb - better than the original?

Thank you so much... Rarely do I get a book club recommendation - Yay! I’m reserving those bad babies as we speak - stingeboat here only reserves ‘em from the library and never buys them ...

Aaaaargh - no blue cheese - I love it but since Mr MK has put dietary rules in place, I also have forgotten the joys of a good Roquefort - Now, it’s all chamomile tea...😴😴😴😴

I love that you are loving music to keep you upbeat - It’s our life, soul, veins, heart.. our everything - I cannot be in my car NOT listening all of the time... Three Degrees Girls!❤ Sister Sledge ❤ Lost in Music ❤

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be fair to Robert Webb - better than the original?

Thank you so much... Rarely do I get a book club recommendation - Yay! I’m reserving those bad babies as we speak - stingeboat here only reserves ‘em from the library and never buys them ...

Aaaaargh - no blue cheese - I love it but since Mr MK has put dietary rules in place, I also have forgotten the joys of a good Roquefort - Now, it’s all chamomile tea...😴😴😴😴

I love that you are loving music to keep you upbeat - It’s our life, soul, veins, heart.. our everything - I cannot be in my car NOT listening all of the time... Three Degrees Girls!❤ Sister Sledge ❤ Lost in Music ❤

---
That was supposed to read 'paté too' ....also verboten.

I'm not a music gal at all! I never have music playing when I'm at home and usually radio 4 in the car. Boring aren't I? It's not that I don't love music but I like silence too. Sometimes, though, it just hits the spot.
As for the books...the second is still hardback so expensive. I have far too many books so now I just download to my kindle.

• Heart
Agghhh - I don’t know what to do with my Two Degrees - you won’t read, cook, listen to music.... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ You’re a right pair 🙄🙄
---
Let us know how you get on tomorrow, Missy Canthus ❤❤ Nighty night, all. XX

Last edited:
  • Heart