Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member

I cannot bear to watch her stories. The sticking out her lips thing she does when she talks drives me mental. Her boyf seems nice

Reactions: 4

Reflected view

VIP Member
Can't watch her. Sorry. All I see is her chewing and gurning, a sure sign she's heavily under the influence.

I find her very up and down with her mental health as well. She constantly relates it all back to her weight.

For example: she recently posted a side by side swimwear shot. Last year to this year. In the comments she described how although she looked great 12mths ago, it was due to stress and heartbreak. But I remember her being that size last year and she claimed it was due to the juice retreat she had been on.
I find all of that very worrying and would say she is a terrible role model for young women.
She’s always away at those retreats, definitely not a healthy way to go about it

Reactions: 3

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
She can bore off!!! Can’t stand her one bit .....by the way I think she is pregnant, gut feeling plus virtually all her posts she is covering her belly ...... can’t stand all insta v reality posts trying to be all relatable!!!
Vain , arrogant , nasty women !! Wish she would just retire not a role model at all
She’s in love with a new guy every week I cannot keep up with her, she’s mental

Kirky19

She’s spent the week advertising everything in sight and is now away on yet another health retreat (probs the 1st of 20 or so in 2020) - she has no idea of real life...

Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....

Reactions: 2
I think she’s actually fab! She seems so down to earth and she’s definitely grown into a beautiful woman inside and out. I feel so bad, hope she doesn’t take him back as she deserves a lot better

Reactions: 2
F

FamHam

I haven't seen anything of her for years. I think she's grown more since spitting in guys faces even though she was still mid 20s then. But she's been doing shady adverts for fake tan, tooth whitening and sliming coffee for years and not disclosing them.

She did the whole get fat unflattering pap photos then do a diet and workout video.

That said I'm a bit indifferent on her, seems nice enough and doesn't have a GBH record.

Reactions: 1

mksward

Shame about the show she was making before about the run up to the wedding... could you imagine being willing to televise your wedding for your partner to get caught with his "pants down"...