Vicky Pattison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s actually fab! She seems so down to earth and she’s definitely grown into a beautiful woman inside and out. I feel so bad, hope she doesn’t take him back as she deserves a lot better

Reactions: 2
Shame about the show she was making before about the run up to the wedding... could you imagine being willing to televise your wedding for your partner to get caught with his "pants down"...

I haven't seen anything of her for years. I think she's grown more since spitting in guys faces even though she was still mid 20s then. But she's been doing shady adverts for fake tan, tooth whitening and sliming coffee for years and not disclosing them.

She did the whole get fat unflattering pap photos then do a diet and workout video.

That said I'm a bit indifferent on her, seems nice enough and doesn't have a GBH record.

Reactions: 1
OMG her insta caption essays, please tell me if anyone actually gets past the first sentence? absolute snore fest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't watch her. Sorry. All I see is her chewing and gurning, a sure sign she's heavily under the influence.

I find her very up and down with her mental health as well. She constantly relates it all back to her weight.

For example: she recently posted a side by side swimwear shot. Last year to this year. In the comments she described how although she looked great 12mths ago, it was due to stress and heartbreak. But I remember her being that size last year and she claimed it was due to the juice retreat she had been on.
I find all of that very worrying and would say she is a terrible role model for young women.

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand her. She’s fake. I think she is a mean girl. The break up was to easy for her. I don’t think she really wanted to get married as they had already postponed the wedding once before. And then we get the break up all over the tv......rather convenient don’t you think??

Reactions: 12
Vicky, you can act all sugary sweet on your This Morning slots, with your well timed self deprecating jokes but some of us watched you on Geordie Shore all those years ago and some of still remember and know exactly what you’re like 🙃

Reactions: 17
Her stories bug the hell out of me. that weird laugh she puts on trying to be cute/smug. All the free shite she gets. The retreats, the hotels. I'll never forget how she bullied Holly on Geordie shore and how good looking she thought she was. She can say it was all in the past and that's not how she really is. But you cant behave in a certain way and miraculously change. Oh yes you can when there's free stuff involved.

Reactions: 19
She’s a catfish. That’s how I describe her. She bangs on about “rEaLitY” and showing herself without make up or whatever. But then proceeds to put the most edited and best angled photos known to man that don’t look ANYTHING like her.
On coach trip she was awful. Such a bitchy little mean girl. Trash.

Reactions: 8
Can't watch her. Sorry. All I see is her chewing and gurning, a sure sign she's heavily under the influence.

I find her very up and down with her mental health as well. She constantly relates it all back to her weight.

For example: she recently posted a side by side swimwear shot. Last year to this year. In the comments she described how although she looked great 12mths ago, it was due to stress and heartbreak. But I remember her being that size last year and she claimed it was due to the juice retreat she had been on.
I find all of that very worrying and would say she is a terrible role model for young women.
She’s always away at those retreats, definitely not a healthy way to go about it

Reactions: 3
Her stories bug the hell out of me. that weird laugh she puts on trying to be cute/smug. All the free shite she gets. The retreats, the hotels. I'll never forget how she bullied Holly on Geordie shore and how good looking she thought she was. She can say it was all in the past and that's not how she really is. But you cant behave in a certain way and miraculously change. Oh yes you can when there's free stuff involved.
I've literally just been watching gs from the very beginning and she was so vile. Horrid. Vile to Holly and then she was vile to Rebecca the 2nd series. She can pretend to be nice now all she wants but it's as fake as her toif.

Reactions: 4
I cannot bear to watch her stories. The sticking out her lips thing she does when she talks drives me mental. Her boyf seems nice

Reactions: 4
I've finally unfollowed her on Instagram. I couldn't take anymore long essay captions preaching about self love then a few days later back to cleanses & retreats. Today's post 'alexa, delete my belly' was the final straw for me, it's like she tries too hard to appeal to the masses & a lot of what she does & says contradicts other stuff she says in insta posts & her TV show imo. Sometimes it is so clear that her weight & body impacts her happiness so heavily. I understand you can be on a journey to loving yourself whilst still wanting to change but she's constantly ramming it down everyone's throats that not everything you see is real & to accept yourself, I'm so happy now yada yada. I don't always believe her insta v reality are 100% genuine either, both are usually posed. Someone also needs to tell her these months of binging on food & booze then going to retreats is not the healthiest way to lose weight!

Reactions: 16
Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....

Reactions: 2
Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....
She's constantly on the rebound.
How can you fall so easily in love, again, after having your heart broken sooooo terribly? I don't get it.
All the programmes made about her ex, the wedding dress, Hello magazine deals etc.... her last relationship was in the public eye every bleeding week!!
And yet, poof. Over it in the blink of an eye and in bed with the next fella who wants his 10 mins of fame.
Vicky needs to get some self respect that isn't found in a bloke's trousers.

Reactions: 6