Vicky Pattison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....
I was thinking this when I saw the post today. It seems 5 minutes ago she split up with her fiancé but she's already been with another man for a year? Just seems so weird! Also you'd think she'd learn her lesson and not post all over social media how perfect this relationship is. She's done that with her previous relationships and it just makes it so much more embarrassing when they split up. Fair enough saying things when they've been together a few years, live together etc but this is still a young relationship and doesn't need to be posted on social media.

Reactions: 4
Seriously think shes vile. Nothing but a horrible bully (if anyone watched the early geordie shore they will 100% agree)
Now asking for donations for all these charities and I've not seen her once donate my self!!
Great using the platform to promote it, but at least donate your self. All that money she must have from doing duck all except snorting coke and being a bleep.

Reactions: 14
She's a vile, chavy individual. Her true colours will always shine through. Aggressive and has the potential to spit and lash out.

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with all the gurning and facial expressions, I feel like it’s her tell when she’s putting on an act.
I get the feeling her being ‘real’ is actually all for show

Reactions: 7
She’s a mess. Constantly on the sniff, she should focus on that instead of weight. She was VILE in any reality show I saw her in. She’s a professional victim.

Reactions: 5
She’s spent the week advertising everything in sight and is now away on yet another health retreat (probs the 1st of 20 or so in 2020) - she has no idea of real life...

Reactions: 3
The faux “realness” is what pisses me off about her, literal essays to caption Instagram pictures in an effort to appear relatable. She’s about as real as those fake boobs on her chest, all cleverly calculated in order to re brand herself away from her Geordie Shore persona

Reactions: 12
She can bore off!!! Can’t stand her one bit .....by the way I think she is pregnant, gut feeling plus virtually all her posts she is covering her belly ...... can’t stand all insta v reality posts trying to be all relatable!!!
Vain , arrogant , nasty women !! Wish she would just retire not a role model at all

Reactions: 7
She can bore off!!! Can’t stand her one bit .....by the way I think she is pregnant, gut feeling plus virtually all her posts she is covering her belly ...... can’t stand all insta v reality posts trying to be all relatable!!!
Vain , arrogant , nasty women !! Wish she would just retire not a role model at all
She’s in love with a new guy every week I cannot keep up with her, she’s mental

Reactions: 3