Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JEndontgetoutmuch

Her stories bug the hell out of me. that weird laugh she puts on trying to be cute/smug. All the free shite she gets. The retreats, the hotels. I'll never forget how she bullied Holly on Geordie shore and how good looking she thought she was. She can say it was all in the past and that's not how she really is. But you cant behave in a certain way and miraculously change. Oh yes you can when there's free stuff involved.

Reactions: 19

Octopies

Chatty Member
Vicky, you can act all sugary sweet on your This Morning slots, with your well timed self deprecating jokes but some of us watched you on Geordie Shore all those years ago and some of still remember and know exactly what you’re like 🙃

Reactions: 17

sarahboo

I've finally unfollowed her on Instagram. I couldn't take anymore long essay captions preaching about self love then a few days later back to cleanses & retreats. Today's post 'alexa, delete my belly' was the final straw for me, it's like she tries too hard to appeal to the masses & a lot of what she does & says contradicts other stuff she says in insta posts & her TV show imo. Sometimes it is so clear that her weight & body impacts her happiness so heavily. I understand you can be on a journey to loving yourself whilst still wanting to change but she's constantly ramming it down everyone's throats that not everything you see is real & to accept yourself, I'm so happy now yada yada. I don't always believe her insta v reality are 100% genuine either, both are usually posed. Someone also needs to tell her these months of binging on food & booze then going to retreats is not the healthiest way to lose weight!

Reactions: 16

Kofi Annan

Can't watch her. Sorry. All I see is her chewing and gurning, a sure sign she's heavily under the influence.

I find her very up and down with her mental health as well. She constantly relates it all back to her weight.

For example: she recently posted a side by side swimwear shot. Last year to this year. In the comments she described how although she looked great 12mths ago, it was due to stress and heartbreak. But I remember her being that size last year and she claimed it was due to the juice retreat she had been on.
I find all of that very worrying and would say she is a terrible role model for young women.

Reactions: 15

Titntat

VIP Member
Seriously think shes vile. Nothing but a horrible bully (if anyone watched the early geordie shore they will 100% agree)
Now asking for donations for all these charities and I've not seen her once donate my self!!
Great using the platform to promote it, but at least donate your self. All that money she must have from doing fuck all except snorting coke and being a cunt.

Reactions: 14

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I can’t stand her. She’s fake. I think she is a mean girl. The break up was to easy for her. I don’t think she really wanted to get married as they had already postponed the wedding once before. And then we get the break up all over the tv......rather convenient don’t you think??

Reactions: 12

Woodworker

The faux “realness” is what pisses me off about her, literal essays to caption Instagram pictures in an effort to appear relatable. She’s about as real as those fake boobs on her chest, all cleverly calculated in order to re brand herself away from her Geordie Shore persona

Reactions: 12

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s a catfish. That’s how I describe her. She bangs on about “rEaLitY” and showing herself without make up or whatever. But then proceeds to put the most edited and best angled photos known to man that don’t look ANYTHING like her.
On coach trip she was awful. Such a bitchy little mean girl. Trash.

Reactions: 8

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She can bore off!!! Can’t stand her one bit .....by the way I think she is pregnant, gut feeling plus virtually all her posts she is covering her belly ...... can’t stand all insta v reality posts trying to be all relatable!!!
Vain , arrogant , nasty women !! Wish she would just retire not a role model at all

Reactions: 7

MrsBed2be

I can’t cope with all the gurning and facial expressions, I feel like it’s her tell when she’s putting on an act.
I get the feeling her being ‘real’ is actually all for show

Reactions: 7

Kofi Annan

Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....
She's constantly on the rebound.
How can you fall so easily in love, again, after having your heart broken sooooo terribly? I don't get it.
All the programmes made about her ex, the wedding dress, Hello magazine deals etc.... her last relationship was in the public eye every bleeding week!!
And yet, poof. Over it in the blink of an eye and in bed with the next fella who wants his 10 mins of fame.
Vicky needs to get some self respect that isn't found in a bloke's trousers.

Reactions: 6

instasheep

She's a vile, chavy individual. Her true colours will always shine through. Aggressive and has the potential to spit and lash out.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
OMG her insta caption essays, please tell me if anyone actually gets past the first sentence? absolute snore fest

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
She’s a mess. Constantly on the sniff, she should focus on that instead of weight. She was VILE in any reality show I saw her in. She’s a professional victim.

Reactions: 5

Thecolourrainbow

Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....
I was thinking this when I saw the post today. It seems 5 minutes ago she split up with her fiancé but she's already been with another man for a year? Just seems so weird! Also you'd think she'd learn her lesson and not post all over social media how perfect this relationship is. She's done that with her previous relationships and it just makes it so much more embarrassing when they split up. Fair enough saying things when they've been together a few years, live together etc but this is still a young relationship and doesn't need to be posted on social media.

Reactions: 4

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Her stories bug the hell out of me. that weird laugh she puts on trying to be cute/smug. All the free shite she gets. The retreats, the hotels. I'll never forget how she bullied Holly on Geordie shore and how good looking she thought she was. She can say it was all in the past and that's not how she really is. But you cant behave in a certain way and miraculously change. Oh yes you can when there's free stuff involved.
I've literally just been watching gs from the very beginning and she was so vile. Horrid. Vile to Holly and then she was vile to Rebecca the 2nd series. She can pretend to be nice now all she wants but it's as fake as her toif.

Reactions: 4