Vernon Kay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't surprise me. I didn't think his Rhian Sugden messaging would be the only woman or the last time he suggestively messaged another woman behind the back of his wife. Maybe Tess looks the other way because she's happy with the life they have?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Many members of my family work with him in the entertainment industry and say he used to cheat on Tess all the time. Apparently she’s wonderful though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Many members of my family work with him in the entertainment industry and say he used to cheat on Tess all the time. Apparently she’s wonderful though.
I don't get why she stays.

Probably because she's quite comfortable with the life she's got? She only has to work 3 months a year with Strictly and do various endorsement deals, then she's quid's in. Tess might have her own side piece too! If she does, then good for her.

Reactions: 1
I think some people just like the status of being married like they don't want to lose face and admit their spouse is has cheated.
I know of someone who's husband has been cheating with someone else for years the wife clearly knows what's going on but turns a blind eye because she would rather have the appearance of a happy marriage and status on the outside.

Reactions: 4
I think some people just like the status of being married like they don't want to lose face and admit their spouse is has cheated.
I know of someone who's husband has been cheating with someone else for years the wife clearly knows what's going on but turns a blind eye because she would rather have the appearance of a happy marriage and status on the outside.
to some extent I see that, but I think it’s better to appear single than “I have a husband who cheats all the time”. I can understand it if you both just grow apart or whatever. But when things like that happen I think it changes everything. Well for me it does anyway.

Reactions: 3
Tess is too good for vernon he's made such a show of her. I think she's stayed with him for normality for the children hopefully she'll get rid and upgrade soon

Reactions: 4
I always feel a bit sorry for presenters in these cases. It’s not his fault Ken left and why would you turn down the job. He’s not even started yet, it will take a bit of getting used to as Ken as been there so long but give him a chance.

Reactions: 7

Dad duties for him tonight. It might take his mind off the backlash the poor sod is getting for replacing Ken Bruce.
The daughter looks nothing like Tess apart from the (dyed) blonde hair. She's like the spit from his gob as my ol' aunt says :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The daughter looks nothing like Tess apart from the (dyed) blonde hair. She's like the spit from his gob as my ol' aunt says :LOL:
I remember listening to him on mid morning weekends on Radio 1 years ago and he used to mention Phoebe regularly, especially Strictly season going to the studio. Kinda feel old to find out she's now an adult 🙂

So Vernon has just finished the Ultra Marathon. No wife and kids there to support him at the end??? Seems strange??

Reactions: 1