Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but they're not Polish. She's Russian, he's Ukrainian, she grew up mainly in Israel and him in Canada. They never ever had any connection to Poland. (And Russia, Ukraine and Poland are three very different, separte, independent countries :) )
Either way, still not indigenous to the Middle East like they gaslight themselves into believing. They are white Europeans with zero connection to Israel, they’re not Sephardic Jews from Middle Eastern countries.

Reactions: 4
I forgot about this vid from a few years ago, but it popped up. 😂

The audacity and narcissism of her to get upset about being rejected from Victoria's Secret. As if she actually had a chance and it was such a shock to not get a call back. No, I'm not going to feel bad for you Valeria lol. Of course you were going to get rejected....most people are. Get a real problem. She's so immature. Learn to manage your expectations.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 11.05.49 AM.png

Reactions: 3
I forgot about this vid from a few years ago, but it popped up. 😂

The audacity and narcissism of her to get upset about being rejected from Victoria's Secret. As if she actually had a chance and it was such a shock to not get a call back. No, I'm not going to feel bad for you Valeria lol. Of course you were going to get rejected....most people are. Get a real problem. She's so immature. Learn to manage your expectations.

View attachment 2813261
her ego was crushed how sad :(

Reactions: 1
Either way, still not indigenous to the Middle East like they gaslight themselves into believing. They are white Europeans with zero connection to Israel, they’re not Sephardic Jews from Middle Eastern countries.
Eh calling Ashkenazi Jews “white Europeans” just doesn’t sit right with me, as it doesn’t seem good faith in most cases. But ofc it is the popular way of criticising Israel these days and ofc they’re “white presenting” a lot of the time with all that it entails. Whatever your political views on the indigenous aspect (and ignoring the scientific evidence that it’s a distinct ethnic group from Eastern European) it just seems odd/unpleasant given we know that over 90% of for example Polish Jews were exterminated in 1940s specifically due to not being “white European enough”. It’s a nuanced issue that deserves respect as one would grant to any other minority group. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry for the off topic rant…but it’s an issue close to my heart with an increase in antisemitism I’ve witnessed lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Eh calling Ashkenazi Jews “white Europeans” just doesn’t sit right with me, as it doesn’t seem good faith in most cases. But ofc it is the popular way of criticising Israel these days and ofc they’re “white presenting” a lot of the time with all that it entails. Whatever your political views on the indigenous aspect (and ignoring the scientific evidence that it’s a distinct ethnic group from Eastern European) it just seems odd/unpleasant given we know that over 90% of for example Polish Jews were exterminated in 1940s specifically due to not being “white European enough”. It’s a nuanced issue that deserves respect as one would grant to any other minority group. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry for the off topic rant…but it’s an issue close to my heart with an increase in antisemitism I’ve witnessed lately.
I really don’t care how close to your heart it is. The fact that children are being starved and dismembered by constant bombardament is a little more serious. I have Jewish family members, they are absolutely disgusted by what the Israeli government is doing. But then again, they don’t live in Israel because they have zero connection to the Middle East. Hope that helps

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really don’t care how close to your heart it is. The fact that children are being starved and dismembered by constant bombardament is a little more serious. I have Jewish family members, they are absolutely disgusted by what the Israeli government is doing. But then again, they don’t live in Israel because they have zero connection to the Middle East. Hope that helps
Still, you can't call out everyone who calls themselves and IS of Jewish faith on the web even if it is irrelevant to the discussion, just beause it triggers you.

I very much agree with @Bddz57 the current rise of antisemitism worldwide is unnacceptable and despicable and I'd like people to remember that a large amount of Jewish Israelis with European roots are actually the descendants of the few lucky ones who survived the Holocaust. Full stop. Oh and they want their hostages back unscathed.

As much as I'd wish to see an end of suffering of all the affected civilians, I have zero tolerance for antisemitism. We've fought decades to heal and change that.
---
What is MOST disgusting is what the Hamas terrorists are doing by using their own people as human shields.

Last edited:
Still, you can't call out everyone who calls themselves and IS of Jewish faith on the web even if it is irrelevant to the discussion, just beause it triggers you.

I very much agree with @Bddz57 the current rise of antisemitism worldwide is unnacceptable and despicable and I'd like people to remember that a large amount of Jewish Israelis with European roots are actually the descendants of the few lucky ones who survived the Holocaust. Full stop. Oh and they want their hostages back unscathed.

As much as I'd wish to see an end of suffering of all the affected civilians, I have zero tolerance for antisemitism. We've fought decades to heal and change that.
---

What is MOST disgusting is what the Hamas terrorists are doing by using their own people as human shields.
I think it’s you who’s triggered by the truth 🤣 You can keep crying all you like but the reality is people are no longer stupid. The fact that half of my family are Jewish and share the same opinion as me yet you’re bringing out the antisemitism card - laughable. Anyways not my monkeys not my circus ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m new to this thread! Hello! Maybe this is mentioned already because I just wait straight to wanting to say…..WTF $3,000 investment to be a member of the creator method lolollll $3000 for PDFs I can google. Gtfo

• Wow