Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Trigger warning is unnecessary most of the time. If you’re so triggered by something as minor as a picture and caption on social media then you shouldn’t be allowed free time on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Kids in restaurants do my fucking nut in!!! Loud/screeching brats! I came out for a meal and a drink and to talk to my partner/family. Some restaurants should have a no kid policy. I'm not talking about restaurants like McDonalds/KFC obviously. In those places it's expected! But when you go for a meal and an alcoholic beverage , screaming kids is the last thing you want to hear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Why do people talk about someone sliding into their DMs? Why can't they just say someone sent them a message?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Pinkii

VIP Member
My unpopular opinion of the day is-( with the cost of living etc going up) its the middle earners who actually suffer in the UK… you know the ones who aren’t loaded but also they aren’t entitled to any benefits, yet they have to work and juggle childcare cost and the cost of living and won’t ever be able to progress in their life due to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

bananabutter

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a shit about the environment and don’t particularly see why I need to go out of my way to make real changes to my life to look after it. Obviously I’m not against recycling or things like that but in terms of things like “take the bus instead of driving, buy local food etc etc”

For example, if I were to live the most environmentally friendly life tomorrow for the rest of my life, what difference would it make? None. Las Vegas would still be lit up like a Christmas tree every night, China would still be using coal as they do, the wealthy would still be taking private jets everywhere. So what’s the point in me turning off plug switches when I leave the house?

Why can’t Jeff Bezos change his company’s practices? I wouldn’t have as much of an impact on global warming in my entire lifetime as amazon do in a few hours most likely 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I'm beginning to dislike the phrase "triggering" :( As someone with PTSD, I'm finding folk using it for any old reasons rather than genuine ones and it's a dinky bit 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 46

carefulnow

Nothing pisses me off more than the phrase 'raising awareness', especially in relation to health issues. 'Let's raise awareness of mental health conditions' - fuck off (and I say that as someone who's suffered from MH problems for most of my life).

• Heart
Reactions: 45

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Nah I’ve never took Katie Hopkins seriously since her interview on This Morning when she said she doesn’t like ‘location names’ but has a child called India 🥴

The woman’s a racist, foul old goat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

paulstoothgap

UO- let me preface this by saying please don’t hate me. Ok, let’s get into it:

Game of thrones is possibly the most awful tv series I’ve ever seen in my life. I would rather watch my nana eat a plate of peas for 2 hours than ever have to endure it again.

Secondly, The Greatest Showman was a snooze fest and everytime I hear a song from it I want to impale both my ears with glass.

Thirdly, Jeremy Kyle could totally get it. Don’t know why cos he’s old enough to be my dad but damn. Just something about him.

yeah… you can hate me if you want, that’s fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

oliviaobivia

I don’t think trans people who have transitioned from men to women should be allowed to use womens public gym showering rooms, bathrooms and dressing rooms. I know I will receive hate for this because everybody will be ‘offended’ but it’s just how I feel as a young woman. I don’t have anything personal against transgenders.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Go fund me! People are allowed to set them up for no particular reason, “help Freddie so he can go to the toilet to take a sh!t”.
No fuck off!!
There are so many regulated charities that are being stripped of much needed funds because of people setting up ‘Go fund me’

• Haha
  • Heart

pringlesxx

UO

Gender reveal parties make me cringe to the high heavens and give off massive pm me hun vibes xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pinkii

VIP Member
im seeing ALOT of ‘victim’ ‘triggered’ posts surrounding mothers day atm, so my unpopular opinion is if you can’t let people be happy and celebrate days thats for them then you are an utter twat!!!!

some girl on my instagram who has she obviously gone through a very hard time becoming a mum has now bombarded her feed about how we need to think of those without children this weekend 🙄 and how hard they have it because they are having trouble.

1) im sorry for their difficulties
2) fuck off… mums work fucking hard to raise their kids, let them fucking celebrate and be celebrated you utter twats

Its like when single mothers try to take over fathers day because ‘im their mum AND their dad’ 🙄🤢 fuck off..

• Heart
Transwomen should not be allowed to compete in female only competitions. We can start a third category which is trans and then transmen can compete as well

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Baby showers - Elaborate over the top baby showers, donut walls , massive balloon arches , throne for the mum to be , the stupid buffet or afternoon tea 🤢🤢
Sorry but it’s just an exuse to show off and get given gifts …. I actually cringe at them

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
My UO today is that during the pandemic all the ‘thank yous’ to the NHS were abused. I saw tons of businesses offering discounts and freebies to NHS workers like free food, queue jumping, priority for petrol and much more. All they had to do was show their NHS work pass. I think these types of things were meant to be aimed the hardworking doctors and nurses who quite rightly were putting themselves at risk and helping dying people, but then the likes of Tracy from accounts was muscling in and taking advantage of these things. To me that’s wrong. The office staff weren’t the ones coming into contact with covid patients.

also there wasn’t anywhere near enough praise for all the other keyworkers. The supermarket staff, delivery drivers, carers, food manufacturers, benefit processors and so on. They were eventually remembered as an afterthought. It was always ‘thank you NHS!! And all key workers’

I don’t want to take away from the hard work that NHS staff gave during the pandemic, especially the doctors and nurses. I agree they had it tough, but a bit of thank you for all keyworkers rather than giving deals purely to NHS didn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40