Umbrella academy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssss. Just finished watching it! Can’t wait for series 2. I have a feeling they will be kids for a lot of the series but I hope not as I love the adult characters. (Except vanya, but that’s cause I hate Ellen Page) 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes! I watched it not long after it came out when I was bored and looking for something new to watch. I was pleasantly surprised - looking forward to the next season. I love Klaus.

Reactions: 4
Klaus definitely grew on me, found him really annoying at the beginnng, but loved him by the end!

Reactions: 1
Bumping from January as I finally watched this show after first being recommended it a year ago - and so we can discuss the second series when it comes out at the end of the month.

I was very pleasantly surprised by this. At first I thought I wasn’t going to enjoy it, that maybe it was a little heavy handed with the exposition and predictable. Then I started to notice some really original flourishes - like the use of music and editing especially in the department store fight with ‘don’t stop me now.’ That scene was brilliant. I loved most of the main cast, especially five and klaus. Five really seemed an old soul. Had he been at all an annoying child actor type I don’t know if I could have watched the whole thing, I get so irritated by that. Luther was the weakest link, part of his character it may have been i still found him l hugely bland - Tho Diego was a bit boring too. The second most boring, appropriately.

lots more to say but will leave it on this for now - great ending to lead into s2 with.

Thought I'd jump back on this, new season starting again tomorrow and I can't wait!! When a Netflix series comes out though do you binge it or watch an episode a night etc?

I’m 3 episodes into the new series. Getting confused keeping up with the different timelines and what is a flashback vs the present lol 🥴

Other than that, I really like it! Number Five is my fave 😃

Reactions: 4
Aidan Gallagher carries this show. I’m so interested to see where his career goes because he is ridiculously talented for someone his age.

I didn’t enjoy this season as much as season 2, but no show I’ve seen that was shot during Covid has the same flow, I think. It came together in the end though and I am interested in what next season will look like.

Reactions: 5
I love Klaus (as you can tell) Makes me so happy him getting better each season.

As for this season, its definitely not my favourite and I'm wondering how they can do another one without dragging it out a bit. Few unanswered questions too which I wont go into incase of spoilers 😅

Reactions: 3
Aidan Gallagher carries this show. I’m so interested to see where his career goes because he is ridiculously talented for someone his age.

I didn’t enjoy this season as much as season 2, but no show I’ve seen that was shot during Covid has the same flow, I think. It came together in the end though and I am interested in what next season will look like.
Five and Klaus are by far the most interesting characters. Agree about Aidan Gallagher. He is excellent

Reactions: 1
I loved this season, season 2 lagged a bit in places for me with all the JFK stuff, this felt more like a return to form. I really didn't think much of the Sparrows not just the way they were written but the actors who played them especially in comparison to Lila last year who managed to slide right into the main cast so well.

I loved this season, season 2 lagged a bit in places for me with all the JFK stuff, this felt more like a return to form. I really didn't think much of the Sparrows not just the way they were written but the actors who played them especially in comparison to Lila last year who managed to slide right into the main cast so well.
I didn’t like Fei. Her whole Morpheus wardrobe irritated me. Lila is a brilliant addition but I do like Sloane too.

I’m really new to this show only started a couple of days ago but I binged season 1 and 2 and now on the new series. Don’t know how this show passed me by but I love it. Must admit I find Alison and Luther quite tiresome characters and I wouldn’t miss them if they were gone.

Faves are Five, Klaus and Vanya (season 1 and 2) / now Viktor. Really cool how they transitioned the character.

As someone else mentioned above, Aiden Gallagher is absolutely phenomenal. To play such an old soul the way he does is amazing to watch. Robert Sheehan is brilliant too but I knew he would be as I loved him in Misfits. Maybe Klaus and Nathan are distant relatives 🤣 definitely some similarities

Last edited:
I agree the Sparrows were rubbish, apart from new Ben I suppose. I keep thinking Sloane is Lily James, but its not!

Only got into the show this year so understood the storyline a lot better than my parents who hadn’t watched it since season 2 came out. I do think the last season was weaker, all the time travel stuff is getting too complicated. My biggest issue was wtf is Christopher? I thought they were all supposed to be humans with powers, what poor woman had to birth a cube?

• Haha
Reactions: 7