Tyrone Hermitt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see what people think of this guy!!

215k followers, the currently living it up in Bali with a new girlfriend when he has a kid back in the uk that he hasn’t seen for months.

Reactions: 1
Interested to see what people think of this guy!!

215k followers, the currently living it up in Bali with a new girlfriend when he has a kid back in the uk that he hasn’t seen for months.
It’s terrible, he left in October and hasn’t returned. Just he’s got a dog on Bali. Think he’s forgotten about his daughter completely

Reactions: 2
It really is disgusting! He put the odd pic up of her and that’s it!

watch this space hun and the Russian princess won’t last long and the dog will be nowhere to be seen

He will probably copy Kyle and return the dog in a few weeks saying it’s dangerous 🙄. His new gf is disgusting aswel as she also has a daughter she seems to have abandoned.

I think his GF looks stunning but yeah doesn’t spend much time with the child at all! Pretty crappy he’s spending all this time with someone else’s kid and not his own.

Appears there could be trouble in paradise him and his Russian gf are no longer following each other 🙈

So looks like he has returned to the UK to see his daughter

So looks like he has returned to the UK to see his daughter
Yeh he said he hadn’t seen her since November 🤮 absolutely vile how he does that through choice then does the usual when he returns home he buys her some chavvy shoes and takes her the cinema 🙄. Then he goes about his own business and forgets about her again

Apparently he hasn’t seen his daughter for over 18 months. He’s a proper scum bag all he cares for is getting high and living it up in other countries as to his daughter! Wait til the modeling deals dry up and he has no career and money left he will be all over his daughter for security and tryigg no to use her again

So it looks like him
& his Russian princess are no longer following each other 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
That Russian girl u can tell she regrets that ugly stripe tattoo she got on her waist/leg always hides it she’s obv as dumb as him

It’s awful isn’t it! Plus they both got tattoos with each other’s names! You just knew it wouldn’t last

Has anyone seen the drama with his Russian GF or I should say ex! She’s outing him saying he’s took her passport etc

• Wow
Has anyone seen the drama with his Russian GF or I should say ex! She’s outing him saying he’s took her passport etc
Omg no screenshots pls whats her new insta ?

Think I found her insta but there’s nothing on her story? Also she’s ruined herself with those tattoos to try and keep him 😂😭

She’s deleted them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ It was basically her crying and upset saying he is an ill man he’s accusing her off cheating on him & going with her ex husband and that he had taken her passport & documents!! She shared a few screenshots of messages between them etc!! Give it a few days and they will be back in love…..it’s actually embarrassing

She’s deleted them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ It was basically her crying and upset saying he is an ill man he’s accusing her off cheating on him & going with her ex husband and that he had taken her passport & documents!! She shared a few screenshots of messages between them etc!! Give it a few days and they will be back in love…..it’s actually embarrassing
Aww get screenshots if she posts any more pls 😂. I think Tyrone has turned so weird lately too. Atleast shes with her child again now. Suppose that’s one thing they have in common is that they both are tit parents.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

the girl seems to be so down since meeting him, she never seems happy and those tattoo’s what has she done!!! I think he’s a complete twit

She will need to get all those Tyrone tattoos covered up 😂 think she has three of his name 😂 idiot

• Haha