Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I was textin this fella and he was all weak for me (in her best common voice).....the notions 🙄 he clearly wasn't that weak for her or they would have met up, or maybe they did and when he saw the real Julie he ran a mile.

She does realise that all kids in Clubs get invited to walk in the Parade, the way she's going on you would think Fionn was hand-picked by St Patrick himself 🙄 It's a wonder Thorn didn't have her own float

• Haha
Reactions: 69

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Something seriously wrong with this girl. She's so desperate for attention all the time. Her Hazel comments then 🙄 we all know you read here so here goes my tuppence worth for tonight.. no-one cares your out 3 nights in a row Julie. Most of us mammies who are blessed with children can't wait to wake up in the morning and celebrate mothers day with our kids. To see what art they made in school for us, the breakfast theyll make, the cuddles in bed as we count our lucky stars we can call ourselves mams. There are women who will wale up tomorrow who are mams but don't have children, who long to have children who have lost children. You take that role for granted. Your kids will wake up to their nanny, and if you do decide to stumble back to your mothers, they'll wake up to you, a hung over mess. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jellybb

VIP Member
Our neighbours have them on the back of their kitchen island stools. My husband complimented them once and I didn't speak to him for ages because I couldn't believe what I had married 🤣
A certain type of person has them. The same people that have crushed vervet sofas and diamonte toasters 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Absolutely fuming her with she’s the most disrespectful disgusting loudmouth dragged up by her own Paula who is vile. The ignorance of her scoffing over appointments being booked up. I for one booked an appointment five weeks ago for today with my gp for a few small issues I waited til I was on holidays from work. I also have my dentist booked in for tomorrow I rang back in February and asked for clean and polish during my Easter hols. Il fitting this around childcare and some time off. And to think cunts like you just scoff at the staff who are booked for weeks as lots of workers are off. They’re also working in very busy practices serving tramps like you. They have children too and will try get some time with them this Easter weekend. To think you can drag him off to every sporting blitz possible without so much as a coat on after or a warm shower, you can drag him around funderland in just a T-shirt yesterday. You think you can wake up today and get an appointment for his chest AGAIN. You fire him into camp this morning anything bar care for him as his mother. Then roll your eyes today at a wonderful receptionist who has to listen to the likes of you day in, day out. So my appointment which I arranged weeks ago can get pushed off so your child can get stuck in whenever you click your fingers. Then don’t take care of him fire him off away into camp and the like. You are a gross excuse for a woman or a mother. And you let all is hard working parents down with your disgusting manners. Shame on you julie and sadly the cycle continues with air in rows already more than a gob on her. And fuinneog himself

• Heart
Reactions: 46

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I'm confused, wasn't she on the other night saying her fella ghosted her? And she could see he's been talking to others because his snapchat score was going up or something? Although I didn't think women in the 30s exchanged snapchat to talk I thought that was a younger generation thing 🤣
I'm 45.We draw pictures on the cave walls for our partners to interpret when they come home..occasionally a carrier pigeon but that would be for the gals in I.T...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Twins & Me Discover Ireland Kilkenny

me
To
[email protected]
6 Apr at 21:48
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am just so disappointed that your marketing department has decided to use Julie Haynes,her children and mum to promote Kilkenny as a staycation destination.
Did any research go into this woman and the aesthetic her Instagrama account promotes?
She recently was gifted a night in another hotel,drank to excess and urinated in the bed.Last week she boasted how she steals take-away coffees and snacks with her kids during their Dunnes Stores Grocery Shop.Her mum regularly steals from the breakfast buffet/condiments etc from lunch on such gifted weekends.She has the children under the table with Ipads while she drinks as much as she can before they must leave.On a recent sun holiday she left her son with a fractured collar bone two days and continued drinking until pressure from followers forced her to attend a doctor.She treats members of the hospitality and service industry with extreme rudness and total disrespect,they being the cornerstone of all Discover Ireland promotes.All this is the tip of the iceberg.
This isn't anecdotal malice,it's public record,all broadcasted by her on her forum.It would have been a nicer gesture in my opinion to have taken a refugee family or a homeless family etc to allow us to explore the delights of beautiful Kilkenny from their deserving and grateful perspectives.Just because an "influencer" has x amount of followers it does not make them compatible with the integrity of Discover Ireland".
Thanking you,
---
I know it's a pain but the email address is there.Anyone who could fire off a quick complaint while scrolling at the telly it would be great

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Right I’m all for calling her out on her jig acting - but short of needing a bra there’s zilch wrong with her boobs. I’d hate for someone reading here who has similar boobs (personally mine are worse 🤪) to think there’s something wrong with them. Nothing wrong with a bit of a droop in boobs as the years rock on and especially after kids. We aren’t all blessed on the perky front! But yea, if she could make friends with a bra that would be beneficial to my eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

nervousshock

VIP Member
Too embarrassed to use the equipment in the gym, but not to dance on tables, piss herself, talk about one night stands or come on camera whinging and crying about not having a man or admitting to stealing? Zaro reasoning behind this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
The bickering between strangers on these threads are very strange especially lately 😬
Anyways…. Was Erin in a feis?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

kathynates123

No.
She didn’t.
Did she?
Did she pronounce “Affidavit” ALFADAVID?
My poor brain.

Julie an Affidavit is a sworn testimony which originally comes from the Latin word ‘pledge’.
ALFADAVID is a fella called David who thinks he’s an alpha male…
I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
🥁 Drumroll!!! Waiting for the Mother's Day post! The self praising one with an emotional 😢 soundtrack.From the woman who hasn't spent a full week with her kids in years,has neglected their medical needs,education,diet,filters the hell out of MYAir Inn Roze as she isn't Insta enough,etc She cannot bear tgem basically.You go momma!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Blue1989

VIP Member
She’s saying he can’t get the ride because she’s with him
And it's stupid anyway. Men in the George are well used to other men having women with them it's kinda normal for gay men to have lots of women friends. That would not cockblock them it's his face that's doing that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
My husband can irritate me with his uselessness sometimes but those stories are desperate, what thick cunts! They must be made up, I refuse to believe anyone would put up with that kind of dope.

However, I was blitzing the house on saturday before a party and my husband offered to clean the bathroom. The dope broke the bathroom mirror while cleaning it 🙄 honestly nearly killed him
Definitely most of those stories are made up.
And I'd be very insulted if I were a man tbh.
If it was a male influencer that was putting up these boxes and putting up stories about thick women there'd be uproar.

Reactions: 32

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
No Julie that’s not what you get when you mess with an Irish dancer that’s what you get when you mess with a bullying little b*tch who’s mother allows her to behave like that

• Heart
Reactions: 31

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
What’s the craic with the blazers and just a bra underneath I dunno if I’m gettin old (early 30s) but I always wear at least a cami under a blazer

Reactions: 31