Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ljb1984

I followed her for a while! I think she had one of her M\C around the same time I had mine so found it relatable. Altho I messaged her a few times and she only ever spoke about herself and didn’t acknowledge me or my questions However, since then I have tried to do some digging on her I did find an old you tube channel and her Fb (not there now) and actually tried to work out about her kids.
The “I keep my kids private” didn’t wash with me as she used to stay up till like 4am get up at lunch time (how can you do school runs etc) to worst thing is her young bf I actually feel
So bad for him he’s so young immature and clearly thought all his Christmasses come at once with this “cougar” I think she’s disgusting and a disgrace to the ttc community and I’m glad she’s been exposed.

Reactions: 1
There was a recent photo of them in bed together with the ‘I’m carrying your love with me’ or however it goes. Definitely felt a bit sick at what it was implying 🤢

xoxo GG

VIP Member
My favourite bit of one of the threads she made is ‘I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me. 😍

🤡🤭

• Haha

Eli15

I'm surprised she's not reported to someone. Lewis was only just of age when they got together and he's not exactly the full ticket is he. He seems so groomed. And the way she hate his mum...

lorballs

VIP Member
Totally agree. Find it bizarre that someone of her age would be attracted to a 17 year old. To me they definitely look like children and he doesn’t look his age so it makes it even worse. Think it’s galling she talks about being groomed at that age and then would do that. The power imbalance is significant. I feel a bit sorry for him.
He deffo looks younger than he is and also very feminine.. they literally look like mother and son it’s so so strange.. I can’t wait for her to reinvent her self and come back under another account cause I’m so nosey 😂

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Drama and begging and repeat she keeps going for that leaderboard and fails but i suppose its about what gifts she gets on the way not seen her live in about a month

Shes apparently not a good mum and he was raised by his grandparents I think she said. She also got pregnant the same time as her and she went on to have a baby where as she miscarried and that gave her more reason to hate her
That is so grim.

Eli15

Did she talk about hating his mum? I missed this. What a red flag - isolating someone from their family
Shes apparently not a good mum and he was raised by his grandparents I think she said. She also got pregnant the same time as her and she went on to have a baby where as she miscarried and that gave her more reason to hate her

Ljb1984

Maybe someone should anonymously go onto the forum and let all her “ttc” friends know she’s a grooming cow with all her kids in care 🤣