ttc.babyadie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a recent photo of them in bed together with the ‘I’m carrying your love with me’ or however it goes. Definitely felt a bit sick at what it was implying 🤢
She literally used to post disgusting Tmi tit like this all the time. The woman has got a screw loose she must have. I see on the exposed videos her little boy(friend) trying to defend her but his responses are so immature 🫠 I bet he don’t even want a kid he’s a baby himself.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she's not reported to someone. Lewis was only just of age when they got together and he's not exactly the full ticket is he. He seems so groomed. And the way she hate his mum...

Reactions: 1
Did she talk about hating his mum? I missed this. What a red flag - isolating someone from their family

Reactions: 2
Did she talk about hating his mum? I missed this. What a red flag - isolating someone from their family
Shes apparently not a good mum and he was raised by his grandparents I think she said. She also got pregnant the same time as her and she went on to have a baby where as she miscarried and that gave her more reason to dislike her

Shes apparently not a good mum and he was raised by his grandparents I think she said. She also got pregnant the same time as her and she went on to have a baby where as she miscarried and that gave her more reason to dislike her
That is so grim.

Maybe someone should anonymously go onto the forum and let all her “ttc” friends know she’s a grooming cow with all her kids in care 🤣

My favourite bit of one of the threads she made is ‘I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me. 😍

🤡🤭

• Haha
Drama and begging and repeat she keeps going for that leaderboard and fails but i suppose its about what gifts she gets on the way not seen her live in about a month